Time skip~Our first time~Mikasa🍋

Disclaimer! This is going to be my first ever intimate scene and I tried my hardest and sorry for the long wait. Had to do alot of research on how to write this. Since this is the first chapter with a lemon it will be vanilla. I'm open to any suggestions just keep the criticism at a minimum. So enjoy.

(Paradise Island)

It has been two years after the defeat of the Marley titans and the whole events that had happened and in this period of time the scouts had been busy. First they cleared all of the titans on paradise island. Next is the growth of paradise with the knowledge from Annie, his dad, Grisha and Laura Tyber. They were able to upgrade Paradise by alot. They could make boats now, more destructive thunder spears and many more things. But with this growth. Paradise had become more known by other islands and these islands would come to Paradise to try and claim it but they always fail to achieve their plan. Right now Roman is standing outside as he watches the new cadets practice.

Roman:"How did you even manage to accidentally stab both of this guy's legs?!"

Roman shouts at one of the cadets while another groans in pain with a sword through both of his legs.

Cadet:"I-it was an accident! Captain Roman I'm sorry!"

Roman:"Just get out before you stab anyone else"

Cadet:"Yes sir!"

The cadet runs off as Roman sighs.

Roman:"Be a captain they said. It will be fun they said"

Cadet 2:"Captain Roman. What should I do?"

Roman:"Oh just walk it off"

Cadet 2:"W-what?"

Roman looks up in realization.

Roman:"Oh right. You, get this guy to the infirmary right away!"

The scout is carried to the infirmary as Roman decides to leave the place. Maybe he can find something better to do. While walking Roman stumbles into the area where the scouts practice shooting and wouldn't you know it. A familiar face was there. Roman starts to walk in her direction but it seems she hadn't noticed him yet. When he got closer Mikasa turned around to talk to Connie and this resulted in Roman getting quite a view.

Or this your choice

Or this your choice.