Chapter 25

(Wall Sina)
Annie had successfully been captured but many lives were lost during the process however. Now Annie will be placed into trial the same goes for Roman. Speaking of Roman he is still unconscious and doesn't look like he'll wake up anytime soon. Mikasa was by side same goes for Armin and Eren.

Hange:"The mission was a success Erwin"

Hange says to Erwin.

Erwin:"Yes it was successful but many lives were lost today"

Hange:"Yeah"

Hange and Erwin turn to Annie who was shaking.

Hange:"But what about her?"

Erwin:"Well if we're lucky now since she's in the mp thy might let her live and we can gain information. Plus they'll have their own titan"

Hange:"If we're not?"

Erwin:"Then they'll try to experiment on her just like they said they'll do to Eren. But either way she'll be put in trial. The same goes for Jagger"

Hange sighs.

They then turn to the walls.

Hange:"Speaking of Roman did you see the way his titan changed?"

Erwin:"Yes I did but what was the reason behind it?"

Hange loses her seriousness and she goes back to her not so normal titan obsessed self. Hange then starts talking about Berserk Roman. Erwin sighed and he looked up.

Hange:"And do you remember when ever he roared the walls would start shaking!"

Hange finishes.

Scout 1:"Hey what's that inside the walls?"

Everyone turned to where the scout was referring to.

Scout 2:"Wait is that a titan?!"

It was indeed a titan. Everyone was frozen when they saw the titan and although nobody saw it. The titan was staring directly at Roman.

 The titan was staring directly at Roman

Armin:"W-what?"

(????)
Roman is seen on the ground looking at the sky. He seemed very confused by what he was seeing.

Roman:"Wasn't it noon 2 minutes ago? And are there usually glowing lines at night?"

He sits up and he looks around until he's eyes land on something.

Roman:"What kind of tree is that?!"