Chapter 15

(HQ)
From Roman's group only two people were still alive. Mina and Armin who were very traumatized by the experience. Connie and Marco had found them but they were too scared to even talk to them.

Connie:"Guys come on. You've got to tell us what happened. Where are the others?"

Armin and Mina didn't respond.

Connie:*Sigh*"When is Marco gonna get back? He's the one that's good at this"

Connie says in defeat. Sasha,Ymir and Krista land behind Connie.

Krista:"Thank goodness you two are alive"

Krista says relieved some of her friends are still alive.

Ymir:"What happened to you lot?"

They still refuse to respond. Sasha then looks at the group.

Sasha:"Wait where's Roman?"

Sasha asked since she didn't see him since the speech.

Krista:"Yeah where is he?"

Armin:"I-I"

Armin starts to speak surprising everyone but they listened to him.

Armin:"I'm so sorry"

Connie:"Why are you apologizing?"

Armin:"I-I let them*mumbles*"

Ymir:"Let them do what?"

Armin starts to cry.

Armin:"I let them get eaten by the titans!"

Armin yells. The news caught everyone off guard.

Krista:"W-what?"

Armin:"I let them get eaten. Eren was eaten by a titan infront of my eyes and I couldn't do anything and Roman he left me when the flares were shot in the sky and after that nobody had seen him. I think a titan also got to him"

Mikasa:"What?"

Armin looks forward and Mikasa was standing there. Her stoic expression was now gone instead there was a look of shock.

Armin:"M-Mikasa...I'm sorry"

Mikasa looks down for a few seconds and the news was very troubling for everyone who heard it. Mikasa looks at Armin and she walks over to Armin and she kneels down infront of him. She then puts her hand on his shoulder which caught him off guard.

Mikasa:"Armin get up"

Armin:"W-what?"

Mikasa:"We need to keep fighting"

Ymir:"What are you saying Ackerman?"

Mikasa:"We can't just seat here and let them continue eating everyone. We have to do something about this"

She says standing up.

Ymir:"Look I know your mad your that the boy wonder kicked the bucket but you can't expect us to fight these things!"

Ymir finishes but Mikasa was already gone.

Sasha:"I think I'll go with Mikasa. Maybe I can find Roman"

Ymir:"You too?"

Ymir said surprised.

Sasha:"Yeah he used to sneak some food for me when Sadies got mad at me"

Krista:"I think I'll go too?"

Ymir:"You too Krista?!"

Ymir said in surprise. She was not expecting Krista to also go look for Roman.