Chapter 34

(Wall Sina)
Hange:"Captain what should we do? That abnormal is getting closer and closer to the walls. If I were to assume we probably only have 12 minutes before it reaches the wall"

Erwin:"Everyone bring out the Cannons and explosives!"

Erwin shouts at everyone.

Erwin:"If we are going to try to stop it then we are going to have to do it at a safe distance. From what you told me it's very hot"

Armin:"I'm sorry Captain but what can we do to help?"

Erwin:"I was getting to that. Annie and Eren you two are powerful enough in your titan forms to lift heavy objects. So your jobs will be that while you Ymir you are very trusted by Historia. I will need you to keep her safe no matter what?"

Ymir:"You've got it sir"

Ymir walks away aswell as Eren and Annie.

Erwin:"The rest of you continue bringing out the weapons!"

Eren walks towards Mikasa and Armin.

Armin:"Do you guys really think Roman is dead?"

Mikasa stops in her tracks.

Mikasa:"Armin don't say that"

Eren:"Yeah Armin. You are one of the people who knows him the best. He doesn't give up. While he may take awhile he might still be alive. He has proven that many times. But I am also starting to question if he truly is alive"

Mikasa:"You two should stop talking about Roman and get back to doing what you were told to do"

Eren:"You can't-"

Mikasa shoots him a glare And he walks away.

Erwin:"We will be ready for you when you show up. Rod Rises"

(With Roman)
Roman:"Aaarrgghh!!"

Roman was currently holding the wall in place. He's arms and legs hardened but he's body was not able to hold this much weight so it was very painful.

Roman:"I just need to transform come on!"

Roman continues struggling till he gets on his knees.

Roman:"If only that damned hole was bigger! Diablo you loser answer me!"

As if luck was both with and against him. Large part of the crystal wall falls off but they end up landing on top of the wall.

Roman:"No! No! No!"

Roman shouts before he's eyes glow pure blue.

*Roman's mind*
Roman:"No!"

Roman opens his eyes.

Roman:"Here again?"

Diablo:"Roman I am sorry I had been ignoring you

Diablo:"Roman I am sorry I had been ignoring you. I was very busy"

Roman:"It's fine"