NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

It was morning and there were 15 minutes left till the first lesson began.

Minho was walking with his sister Giselle till they saw Jeongin with siblings.

"It's Jeongin and his siblings! I want you to meet them too!"Minho pointed out and Giselle nodded,as they walked into their direction.

"Hellooo,i am Giselle you can also call me Aeri,both are fine by me,me and Minho are step-siblings but we're very close to eachother the last years so we consider us siblings!"Giselle showed her smile.

"Heyyy, I'm Ryujin and these are my brothers Bangchan and Jeongin,Innie and Minho probably are crushing on eachother."She stated with a wink.

"HEY DON'T SAY THAT SIS."Jeongin pouted while blushing.

"Well sorry i guess?"Ryujin was laughing with tears in her eyes."Well sadly we got to go to our lessons i currently have history now and Chan has religion,and yeah Jeongin and Minho are in the same class."She added.

"I have geography right now."See you later!"Giselle waved at them as eachother went to their class.

"I hate math so much like genuinely,like what's the point of them adding letters,like they have no value at all!"Minho complained as he absentmindedly puts a piece of gum in his mouth that was somehow sitting in his pocket. Jeongin giggled and nodded at his statement.

~

Normally you expect a lesson in class to be peaceful but during math surprisingly not,the reason is because the teacher had to go to the toilet,even if he was in the class it would still be loud but not that loud to the point people start throwing with objects.

Felix didn't seem to care much about his grades compared to the time when he was younger.Most of the paper in his books are either ripped,partially or completely, it has huge scribbles you name it.

Then the teacher returned from the toilet seeing what's happening,he went to sit at his desk and then he started.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEATS, AND TURN YOUR BOOKS TO PAGE 150 AND FELIX THROW YOUR GUM IN THE TRASHCAN I'M TIRED OF TELLING YOU THAT EVERYTIME!!"The teacher lost his patience.

Felix rolled his eyes,turning around to Minho who is quietly chewing. "But look Minho is also ch-"He got cutoff by the teacher. "Why do you care about Minho i am talking to you,and hurry up!".

Felix went to the trashcan and pretended he spit it out,as he ran to his seat and seated quickly.The teacher then started explaining the theory and added if anyone has questions that they can ask. Felix was sitting completely at the back and Minho and Jeongin were infront of him.Felix actually liked it whenever he was seated behind one of the 2 so he could bother them faster and easier.

The class was now quiet as they were doing the assigned work, but Felix slowly stood up, getting closer to Minho who was pulling his gum.

Felix muttered under his breath. "Let's see if you can still chew gum.."As he started pulling his hair and a choking sound was heard.

It was Minho choking on his gum because of Felix.

"MINHO!"Jeongin directly helped Minho,who was choking on his gum.Felix was laughing. Now the whole class was staring at them.

"FELIX PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"
It is clear that Felix his attitude isn't changing and Chaewon is blamed for it too sometimes even though it's not her fault that her brother is an asshole.

"Well,how does it feel having a job where you constantly get upset at people?"
"How does it feel to be a complete dipshit that thinks bullying is cool?"The teacher snapped back and a bunch of "OOOOOOH"'s were heard through the class.
"NOW GO TO HER OFFICE!"He was tired of Felix's attitude.

~
A "come in." from Mrs.Janssens was heard,as the door opened,she sighed seeing the familiar boy.

"Felix... disappointed but not surprised that you are here,what did you do now..."

"I pretended to put my gum in the trash when the teacher told me to spit it out and when i was seated i made Minho choke on his gum because it was unfair that i was told off but not him!"

"JUST BECAUSE HE WAS ALSO CHEWING GUM DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU SHOULDVE MADE HIM CHOKE,YOU NEVER IMPROVE YOUR ATTITUDE, YOU'RE GETTING SUSPENDED ONCE AGAIN, HOPING YOU START IMPROVING AFTER YOUR SUSPENSION OR YOU ARE AT THE RISK OF GETTING EXPELLED."

The principal gave him a note about it and then motioned for him to get away.

AT 10 AM BREAK

Felix closes his locker,sighing till all of a sudden his sister charges at him.

"FELIX,YOU ARE GETTING SUSPENDED AGAIN?! WHY CAN'T YOU IMPROVE IN YOUR ATTITUDE I EVEN GOT BLAMED MANY TIMES FOR YOUR WRONGDOINGS EVEN THOUGH I CLEARLY NEVER ENCOURAGED YOU TO BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Ugh whatever i guess."And with that Felix went to the bathroom and he saw Minho standing at the sink, pulling the gum he's chewing while waiting for Jeongin.

Without hesitation Felix took the gum from Minho's mouth in some way and threw it in his hair.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"Minho blurted out.Jeongin who got out of the bathroom who saw it happening all.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
"And if i don't?"Felix smirked.

"You will regret it all"Ryujin who was passing by in the hallway noticed what happened and jumped in,with a Felix who's now on the floor.

"Thank you sis"Jeongin and Minho hugged her.

"Yy-ou will fucking regret..."Felix muttered as he slowly got up seeing they already went away.

AT LUNCH
Minho went to the restroom to wash his hands,not being aware that his ex-girlfriend was standing behind him.

"You will love me again!"Now Jeanne is holding Minho by his neck.

"Gg-et out...!"Minho was trashing around to let get out of her grip but she was too strong,his body was rather frail.

Giselle who was chatting with her friends near some lockers heard screaming,the voice was all too familiar. She turned around to see where it comes from,her eyes widening.

"MINHO!"Giselle sprinted to the restroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING JEANNE?! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BOTHERING HIM!!"Giselle managed to loosen Minho from Jeanne her grip. Now Giselle and Jeanne were fighting eachother.

"GO GISELLE GO GISELLE"Dosie encouraged with full voice.(🐾:stan purplekiss btw)

"YOU FUCKING THING,IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT SOMEONE,MAKE SURE THEY AREN'T FRAIL,I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT MINHO HAS NO FEELINGS FOR YOU, WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AT?THE FUCKING BACKROOMS?! FUCK OFF!!!"Giselle did not hesitate to snap at all.

Surprisingly they weren't caught,and even if they were Jeanne is at fault.

Minho was standing around the corner hoping to not get caught,he flinched though when he saw someone coming towards him, luckily it's just Giselle.

"Thanks....i didn't even know that she was standing behind...i was just washing my hands.."Minho's voice was trembling, trying to hold the tears back.Giselle noticed, hugging him and wiping his upcoming tears.

An "aaaaaaw"from behind was heard from Giselle's friend group.
"They are the best siblings."Isa added.

Minho eventually became calmer.