⚠️lesbophobia⚠️

Next day during lunch Minho was sitting peacefully at a table waiting for his sister to come with the food till his ex girlfriend Jeanne ran to his table.
"Hey baeee long time no see,did you miss me~~"Jeanne said in a sly voice getting closer to Minho like an animal does approaching their prey.

"We already broke up,just leave me alone!"Minho tried to not be loud to draw attention.

"Never."

Giselle dropped the lunch when she saw her brother getting attacked, without a hesitation she ran up to the table and grabbed Jeanne by her shirt.

"You slutty lesbo let me down,stay away from my boyfriend!"Jeanne said in a hissy tone.

"First of all, me and Minho are siblings and second of all, why are you still trying to come back to Minho like the relationship is already over and third of all,why does it matter if I'm lesbian?!" Giselle said, trying not to raise her voice. As already attention was gained to their table.

"You should be falling for boys ONLY and not girls what is wrong you"Jeanne said with disgust.

"LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE,IF YOU BOTHER MY BROTHER AGAIN YOU WILL FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES GET LOST YOU LESBOPOHOBIC HOE"Giselle let go off of Jeanne's shirt,still being red from anger.

Jeanne ran out of the cafeteria chanting: "Girls can't love girls! Girls can't love girls! Girls can't love girls!"

MINHO POV

After the cafeteria went peaceful again i saw my sister frantically typing something in the google search bar on her phone that looks like it went through extinctions,I'm actually surprised how her phone is still working.
"love tips"was what appeared as result on her phone i was blushing like crazy because she knows how close i am with Jeongin.

"Wellll...what do you think lil bro?"She asked with a wide smile plastered on her face.
I was born 5 days before her but i didn't mind being called her little brother,i consider myself rather weak compared to her.
"Well uh...thank you for the kind offer but no thanks."My face was burning from all that blushing.

AT LIBRARY
Ryujin was trying to write a poem that must ryhme that was assigned for English but literally couldn't come up with anything and there was only one sentence written.

"I like to hug and to fuck"Was written on the paper which was luckily a draft,and pretty much Chan who stopped by read the sentence that was on written on her paper.

"Sis what the fuck are you writing?!"Chan whisper shouted. "Writing a rhyming poem for English but i can't come up with anything,but i know you're amazing at poems bro."Ryujin said with a frantical expression at her brother.

"The whole purpose is that you should obviously do it on your own but a bit advice isn't hurting anyone,so let's get into it!Ryujin exclaimed putting the draft between them.

~

Jeongin and Minho were in the restroom chewing gum . "I don't wanna gooo."Jeongin whined holding Minho's wrists."Sameee."Minho pouted as he blows a bubble. Everything was fine, they were giggling and stuff till someone with freckles walked in,it was no one other than Felix. Felix for some reason always loves to purposely chew many pieces of gum to annoy people with the sound it makes.