She smiles and takes his hand in hers, "Thank you for giving us and me a chance."

"You're welcome and as long as I don't lose myself I will be fine."

They finish their breakfast and head downstairs where India was waiting for them. "You both look well rested he is still waiting," she tells them then winks at them.

"Who?" Ask Derek.

"Eric, let me show you."

They follow her to her car to see Eric sleeping inside it. "He isn't important boss."

"India how many times was that statement proven wrong?" Ask Stiles.

"Too many to count," she replies.

"He needs to be watched he tried to marry you for your money. I know you didn't sleep with him India. Why did he bragged that you did?"

"Prostitutes I would turn the lights off then go into the bathroom and one would come out and sleep with him."

"How did he not realise? Ask Derek in disbelief.

"His needs was all that mattered not mine. So he wouldn't remember things about me he likes."

"That is so messed up. We need to go I'm in Las Vegas. I want to do something different, "says Derek.

"India why don't you go back to California and get my stuff move into Derek's house."

"Will do boss." She hugs Stiles and leaves.

Stiles turns to Derek, "Is there anything you particularly wanted to do?"

He thinks for a moment, "I would love to fly over the grand cannon. Go to a casino and go on that ride that makes you see the strip from high up."

"We can do all that and more Derek."

"We will never and I mean never go on that ride again. Who thinks looking down at a building and the street with  nothing but a harness preventing you from falling to your death is great."

"You didn't scream I couldn't tell you were scared Stiles."

"Thanks, you couldn't tell because I'm good at masking my emotions Derek."

"We still have couple more hours before it's dinner time. What do you want to do?" He ask her.

"The pool I want to go to the pool."

"Then that's what we will do. Wait we don't have swimming costumes."

"We do they're in the bag."

Stiles pull a light beach dress over her lilac bikini. Derek wears  black shorts and a polo shirt. They each hold a towel in one hand.

As they make their way to the pool Derek was surprise to see that it wasn't packed. "Because we are staying in the penthouse we get to use this pool. Not all the guest get to use it," explains Stiles.

They find a sun lounger and sit then Derek starts applying sun lotion to Stiles body. "Thank you."

When he was done with his task she applies lotion to him. "I have not had a relaxing vacation like this ever."

"I'm glad you can have this time to just enjoy doing nothing. I take it your family will be surprise you got married Derek?"

"Yes they will, apart from joining the army at eighteen. I have done nothing of importance in my entire life."

"That's sad I'm here to change all that."

"I have a wife. Wow I have a wife."

Stiles laughs, "Yes you do."

"So how much are you really worth?" Ask Derek.

"In the billions."

He lets out a whistle.

"Damn and Eric missed out on all that."

"No he didn't because he and I were never going to get married."

"Why make him think you were?"

"I proposed to him. I needed information and he is friends with some very nasty people. I wanted to get close to him."

"Why?"

"To see if he would lead me to his friends. Unfortunately they didn't come to the wedding, not even his family came. So I told India to mention she was sleeping with him. Which essentially stopped the wedding."

"Is that why he's still being watched?"

"Yes, unfortunately we have had people pretend to me idiots and clueless before. Only for them to turn out to be the mastermind behind some heinous act."

"What did you think he was into?"

"I know he likes bombs and hate black people."

He sits up, "You're black."

"Yes I'm and he didn't tell any of his friends or family about me. I suspect he would've murdered me after the wedding. Then take my money and his friends would have never known."

"That's so.... I can't even find the words. "Why is he still walking the streets?"

"Intent isn't enough to get a man arrested."

"So you're definitely not the CIA?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

She joins him on his sun lounger, "For the umpteenth time. This is nice. I'll be living with a man for the first time in my life."

He sits up, "What ever?"

"Yes, I never wanted to live with a man that wasn't my husband."

"Is that why I was your first?"

"You figured that out."

"Blood don't lie."

"Unless you want it to," She counters.