【16】Chapter

Tomorrow morning Y/N was awake and sitting in her bed staring out the window. She was still alone in the room. Relaxing in silence she smiled feeling like a weight was taken off her shoulders, it was so peaceful.

This rest was much needed for her, Y/N was having irregular sleeping schedules again. From time to time she wouldn't be able to sleep and would stay up all night and it would make her feel super tired if she had any plans for the next day. But this little incident gave her a much needed rest.

Doctor came in to check on her a while ago telling her all the needed details for her to know. She never knew that she had an accident that caused her memory loss. But she saw enough medical movies and series to know if they forced her memories to come back it would give her a super hard time.

Soon the door of her room was opened, her brothers and one more person walked in but she couldn't see who. Firstly Ran then Rindo gave her a hug saying that it's a relief that she isn't in great danger, health wise. Behind them was no one other than Haruchiyo. He was carrying a bag that was full of stuff.

Siblings conversed for some time before a question that was bugging the brothers came up.

“Do you know the guy from yesterday?” Rindo asked her, he's concerned for her well-being.

Taking a deep breath she answered him. “I was informed that I suffered a head trauma that caused me to lose some memories. That happened five years ago, the last time I was in Japan. We moved away because of some reason that no one ever wanted to tell me. So I didn't want to question it. But now it makes more sense why we moved.” She started to talk and a small smile started to show on her face.

“Though the answer to your question is negative, I don't remember him or if we or how we met. Also if you ask me why I protected him the answer would be 'I don't know'. Right now I'm really confused about everything.”

Her answer made some worries disappear but made some worries arise. What do they want with her? The three siblings continued to have a conversation about something random while the poor boy that came along was forgotten about. At some point the conversation took a random turn and the new topic was 'parents'.

“I got a text from mom. She will be coming but I don't know when. Also she might bring father with her but it's still undecided.” Y/N said to her brothers. They exchanged looks before their eyes went wide. “You are joking. You must be. Right?” Ran exclaimed looking straight into Y/N's eyes.

Even if the brothers were scared of Y/N and her strength they were more scared of their mother. Their mother was a scary woman.

“Wish this was a joke. She heard what happened to me and is worried about me but also I sense that she is quite angry with you two.” “With us?!” Ran shouted jumping from his seat. He was standing up with fear all over his face. “Mhm, my guess is because you let me end up in a hospital.” Y/N replied with a smile.

She was just happy that she won't get in big trouble. Unlike her two big brothers who will get a scolding and most likely a beating from their mother. When Y/N looked at Rindo she saw him frozen. Though his face remained stoic she could see in his eyes how much he was scared to face their mother. Seeing them like this made her laugh out loud. Her laugh was so genuine that her brothers were a bit shocked. They don't remember the last time they heard her laugh like this.

“Yah! Don't laugh at our misery.” Rindo exclaimed but there was a smile on his face. “Hahaha- i can't -pfft- It's just too funny.”

Like that time for lunch came. Y/N’s stomach grumbled alerting the people present that she is hungry. “Any food?” The girl asked sheepishly, looking away.

Sound of a plastic bag was heard and soon the food that was in the bag was placed in Y/N’s lap. She looked at the bag in her lap before looking up to see who put it there. “Oh Chiyo-chan. Thanks for the food.” Y/N immediately opened the bag and started to eat whatever was in it.

Another hour went by and Y/N's brothers had to go. They were on a mission to clean their whole house before their mother arrived. Which meant that only one more person was in a room with Y/N.

“When are you getting discarded?” The boy asked. He was sitting in a chair near her bed. “Tomorrow morning. Why? Do you need anything?” Y/N tilted her head looking at Haruchiyo.

“I would just like to hang out. Of course if you feel well. I don't want to force you.” Haruchiyo waved his hands around explaining what he meant. Y/N on the other hand found it really cute how he was acting so she laughed a bit. Making the boy stop doing what he was doing. She looked so pretty laughing like that, a thought went through his head. So he smiled, liking the sound of her laughter.

“Sure I don't see why not.”