【3】Chapter

They were now in front of the Sano residence. Before we went in Emma informed me that she has two more brothers that live here. Hearing that I wanted to kill her then me or just to bury myself.

“We are home and I bought a guest. She is staying over for tonight.” Emma yelled. She led the way to the living room. “Okay now we wait for them.” “You mean the brothers you never informed me about before coming here.” She let out a small evil giggle.

If she told me that she lived with two more brothers I would definitely keep on denying her offer of staying the night here.

“Who is the guest?” I could hear a male voice coming from a different room. When he entered the living room I could see a very light bleach haired male with darker skin then Emma and Manjiro. “This is Izana and he is the second oldest.” Emma said with a smile.

I looked at him, noticing his earrings. Before I could introduce myself Mikey entered the living room with a black haired male. “And that is Shinichiro the oldest.” Emma added. “Well it's nice to meet you. My name is Y/N L/N.” I said with a closed eye smile.

I was very tired so I nudged Emma and whispered to her. “Can I go to sleep?” “Oh of course.” She whispered back. The three males were looking at us trying to understand us. “Goodnight to all of you. We will go now.” “Goodnight.” Said black head with a smile. And with that Emma and I left for her room.

Izana pov

When I heard Emma yell that she was home and bought a guest I left my room and went to the living room. “Who is the guest?” I asked as I walked in the living room. Now in the living room I saw Emma sitting at the couch with a girl next to her. She had h/c hair and violet eyes. I stare at her but not too long so she doesn't notice. For some reason she looked familiar. It's as if I saw those eyes somewhere else.

Emma introduced me to the girl. “This is Izana and he is the second oldest.” She said smiling. I didn't say a thing. The h/c haired was about to speak but Mikey walked in with Shinichiro. So Emma introduced him too. “And that is Shinichiro the oldest.” “Well it's nice to meet you. My name is Y/N L/N.” Said the girl with violet eyes.

But something was off. I could feel it. But chose not to say anything in front of her. Few seconds passed and I saw Y/N nuding Emma. She whispered something to her and Emma said something back. I was trying to understand them or hear what they were saying.

“Goodnight to all of you. We will go now.” My sister said dragging the girl with her. “Goodnight.” Said Shin, smiling. And they were gone. Most likely at Emma’s room.

I looked at my brothers and started to speak. “For some reason Y/N looks familiar to me.” “What do you mean Izana?” Mikey asked, tilting his head at him. “It's as if I saw those eyes somewhere else.” We continued to discuss this topic a bit more before I said we should continue this tomorrow.

I was very tired. I had to deal with some idiots from my gang. And like that i was in my room almost asleep. While thinking about where do I recognize the girl from, I fell asleep.

3rd person pov

Emma dragged Y/N to her room on the second floor. The sandy blond girl took out a futon and layed it next to her bed. Y/N layed down on it and covered herself with the blanket. She muttered a goodnight to Emma and immediately fell asleep. Emma returns the goodnight now in her bed. She soon enough fell asleep too.

The two girls were sound asleep.

When morning came Y/N was the first to wake up. She took her phone and opened the group chat with the brothers.

⍏We da best⍖

Hey :Y/N
What are you two doing now? :Y/N

???: We are resting.

???: We had a rough day yesterday.

Is that so? Okay are you free today? : Y/N

???: You are asking that as if you are coming to visit us.

Well I want to face time with you two. :Y/N

So be at your house at 3 pm. K? :Y/N

???: Okay?

???: Can't wait to see my lil sister's face.

The older one sent the last message that Y/N read. She put her phone down and looked at Emma that was waking up.