CHAPTER 5

"Y/n! There you are! Come here!" Grandma shouts to her. Y/n turns to her and runs toward her. "I'm so sorry Grandma. I just-" Grandma cut her off by grabbing her arms and dragging her fast.

"Never mind that. I have something to show you." They both walk quickly toward the crowded people in the middle of the street. 

Grandma pushes her to walk through the people until they are both in front of them and just behind guards who are making a circle surrounding them to make spaces. 

A gush of wind suddenly pushes Y/n's hair making her close her eyes and fix her hair. She blinks open to see two guys fighting with powers. One guy uses fire while the other uses wind. 

They both fought with fast and powerful movements that Y/n was even afraid of them as well as awed. It's so cool yet terrifying to see such powers they use to fight each other. How they control their elements and the way elements follow their command as if it was the user's body.

It's literally obvious who is going to win. But the wind users seem to not give up and keep attacking the other nonstop. The fire user is afraid that the other will lose his mind and will harm the people around him, so he quickly elbows his stomach and punches him up in his jaws making him fall down. The fire users quickly pin him down and call off the fight.

The guards that guarded them asked the people around to leave and they went on their way leaving Y/n and Grandma behind.

"They are so cool, Grandma!" She said enthusiastically. "Yes, they are. But it is also dangerous to practice in the streets with a lot of people watching. I don't know why they practice here when they already have their ground to practice."

Y/n tilt her head in confusion."They have their own ground?"She asks."They are princes dear. They absolutely have their own ground" She walk into the clothing store, followed by Y/n.

~~~*~~~

"You're defeated again," He says amusingly. He gets up and pulls the other to his feet. "Not fair! You always pinned me down like this! You cheater!" He pout. The other just patted the pouting guy's clothes and fix his hair calmly.

"And you always losing your control again. You could have harmed these people and yourself. How many times do I have to tell you this." He put his hand on his shoulder and squeeze it. He tries to comfort him but knows it's not gonna work.

"You're the one that makes us fight here." He crosses his arm and turns to his back. He is sulking because every time they're practicing, he always loses to his brother. He wants to be the best of the best. And maybe even better than his brothers.

He looks around him to see people depart and walk away to resume their doings. Suddenly, as he look around, he saw a glimpse of a beautiful black wavy hair but it immediately vanished through the crowd. 

He doesn't know why his eyes decided to stop and stare at the girl with black hair but his thoughts disappear when the other hug him from behind and kiss his head lovingly. 

The older thought his little brother is so cute that he can't help but want to squeeze him."Yes, I did. But to make you understand that controlling yourself is important, so you wouldn't hurt anyone and you. Learn to con-"

"Learn to control myself..." He rolls his eyes while pouting and talking. The big brother just rubs his head and smiles softly. He kisses his little brother's back head again and lets him go. He really adores his little brother.

"There you have it. You know I love you. Come on, let us head back to the castle" The youngest nodded his head while smiling brightly, showing his bunny teeth. He turn back to try to see if he can get a glimpse of the girl again but failed. So, he turns to his brother and walks away with him. 

~~~*~~~

Y/n is roaming around the shop excitedly. She sees a lot of beautiful dresses and she really wants to wear it. But the prices of the dresses make her think twice. The dresses are beautiful and it really is to her taste but the prices are really high.  

And because she's accidentally 'walk' in here by a magical door. She doesn't have money. Even if she has it, she's a bet that the money can't be used in here.

"Y/n dear. Do you have any interest in one of these clothes?" She asks while pointing to them with her hand. "The dresses are really beautiful Grandma but they really have big prices. I don't think that I can have it when it really costly."

"Oh, don't you worry about that? Even though I live in the forest and look poorly, I am loaded. Now pick up something without worrying about anything."

Grandma gestures to her to go on, but she still hesitates. So, Grandma threatened to leave her there if she doesn't choose, so Y/n hurriedly pick anything she desire since she step into the shop.

She can't stop smiling as she picks anything while Grandma just watches her silently with a slight smile. Y/n reminds her of someone that she really loves and has never forgotten. This makes her adore her more than it already is. 

Even though it's not long since they met each other, Grandma already has soft spots for her by her personality. Having Y/n makes her loneliness disappear after all those years of feeling lonely.

"I'm done, Grandma." Y/n shows the clothes she picks in her arms while smiling brightly. 

~~~*~~~   

Two princes who are fighting each other jokingly are walking through the hall to reach their bedroom so they can have a nice bath after the tiring practice.

Maids around them with their duties, stop to watch both princes when their passing by and bow to them. They watch them adoringly like they always did when the two troublemakers pass by and play with each other.

All of the people in the kingdom love the seven princes and adore them. Not only because they are the princes but because of their kindness and how they rule the kingdom with wise and really benefit the kingdom and its people. 

The princes would sometime go to see the people and play and spend time with them. Their generosity would show every time they spend with them and This kind of behavior wins the people's hearts.

Their manners with their people are just so pure and they admiration for the people. The King and Queen are really proud of their sons. The seven princes are their treasure that they will always cherish in their hearts. 

The two princes are suddenly stopped by their eldest who looks really angry when his eyes are set on their appearances. "What is this I see? Is this how you should be walking around?" He put his hands on his waist with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Jin hyung. We already walk to our bedroom and have a nice warm bath. But you're the one who stops us." The youngest stated sassily with his tongue out to the oldest. He scoffs and walks fast to him to smack him on the head but the other already sprints to the person beside him and hides behind him.

"Hyuuuung!~ We are already tired and want to rest can you let us go now?" The person in the middle of them whines to the oldest because he's really tired and just wants to rest.

The oldest sighed. "Alright, you can. But Father wants to see all of us at dinner. So rest well alright? No more playing." He scolded softly and push the lightly towards the way of their bedrooms.

Both of the youngest giggle to themselves and quickly kiss their big brother on the cheeks and run towards their rooms. The older just shakes his head while smiling softly. But that smile vanished suddenly. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and sighs deeply.

He open his eyes and hurriedly went back to his room and lock it.