Chapter 2- Getting settled in

Start from the beginning

Flashback

Pegasus: "So you're the guy Pinkie talked about."

Taking in her looks, the first thing he noticed was her rainbow colored mane. She was a cyan pegasus with a rainbow thunder coming form a cloud as her, from what he gathered by asking some ponies about, cutie mark.

Rainbow Dash: "Green eyes, green hair, and a green suit. Definitely the guy Pinkie was talking about. I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria."

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you. Wait, you said Pinkie mentioned me? She didn't say anything weird, did she?"

Rainbow Dash: "Just that you're a great cushion, whatever that means."

That made him blush. Hopefully Pinkie wouldn't ask for seconds. They spent some more time talking, with Rainbow promising to show him some of her moves sometime, until she went to be with her friends.

Flashback end

That really was a good welcome party. Thinking about it, the ponies here are very nice creatures. Not only have they happily welcomed them in their town, but they also hosted a party to celebrate. Their actions could warm the coldest heart. But now it's time for action, not parties. Time to make some bits, and according to Pinkie, he should head over to the community board and see what's available. Quickly finishing organizing everything in his new room, he made his way downstairs to be met with his family and Tenko having breakfast, which happened to be the rest of the food that wasn't eaten at the party.

Eri: "Papa! Good morning!"

Izuku: "Good morning, everyone."

He went to their table and picked a green cupcake with sprinkles, then made his way to the front door while munching on the cupcake. Before he could open the door, Inko called out to him.

Inko: "Aren't you going to eat with us? One cupcake is too little."

Izuku: "Sorry, but I need to start making us some money. We have one month before we need to start paying rent, after all."

Tenko: "It better pay well. I don't feel like eating candy for every meal."

Inko: "Alright sweetie, have a nice day."

Eri/Kota: "Bye papa/dad."

Izuku: "See you all later."

Now it was time to find a job, or jobs. He took a step outside his new home, the first step towards his new life along with his family and... he wasn't sure what to consider Tenko at this point. It was too soon for them to be friends. They also weren't enemies, nor rivals. Well he can figure that out later, there's more important things to worry about now. Like where to find the community board. Following some logic, it's probably somewhere in the town square.

???: "Hey, good morning! How was the party last night?"

On his way to the town square, he was approached by Rainbow Dash.

Izuku: "Good morning, and it was great. Are all ponies so welcoming?"

Rainbow: "Oh, totally! So what are you doing today?"

Izuku: "I'm going to check the community board. I need to start making money to afford the library."

Rainbow: "Eh, why the library? You an egghead?"