28

YALLL IM BACK. LIFE BEEN CRAZY LATELY BUT WE GOOD NOW !!!

quick recap for some necessary stuff HAHA. since it's been so long.

B.K=bloody knuckles. an illegal underground boxing organization ran by a gang. you're apart of that, along with katsuki.

your quirk: enderman. you can teleport and shit

last chapter was full on smut, and the one before that was when bakugou and y/n finally talked shit out, they know abt their feelings for each other but aren't dating YET.

notify for typos i am SO tired

train heist

soft gentle sunlight against your face as the day grew into hotter temperatures, your mind still foggy due to your nap

soft gentle sunlight against your face as the day grew into hotter temperatures, your mind still foggy due to your nap. you suddenly heard the faint yet unmistakable school bell.

oh god, mr aizawa is going to yell at you for being late again. you immediately woke up, trying to sit up but feeling a large hand on your forehead and dragging you back down to your recent position.

"nooo, sleep." you heard the familiar voice of katauki, the same mean tone remained in voice but it was still gentler than how he spoke with others.

as your consciousness began to come back to you and you grew more awake you remembered how you and katsuki went onto the roof to escape your curious and pesky friends that bombarded you with curious questions about you and his relationship lately. you must of fallen asleep laying against him.

"you should of woken me up." you furrowed your brows, although his hand was still covering your eyes. you reached up, moving his hand. as he uncovered your eyes they squinted against the sunlight that soaked the entire roof of the school.

"now we're going to be late, and walk in together. that looks so suspicious!" you frowned, looking up at the blonde boy that looked back down at you with nothing but amusement.

"who said i'm even going to class?" he tilted his head, causing a piece of hair to fall in a messy position, waiting for your response.

"where else would you go? stay here the whole time? that's boring."