"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me and my baby sister the most wanted fugitives of the state" Derek said glaring at Scott. "Can we seriously get past that" Scott asked.

"I made a dumb mistake I get it" Scott said. "Dumb doesn't even cover it" Hazel said.

"Alright how did you find him" Stiles asked and Hazel and Derek stayed silent. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second" Scott asked.

"Yeah, both of us" Stiles said and Derek and Hazel looked at him. "Or just him I'll be back here" Stiles said.

"Look the last time Hazel and I talked to our sister she was close to figuring something out she found two things the first was a guy named Harris" Derek said.

"Our chemistry teacher" Stiles asked. "Why him" Scott asked. "I don't know yet" Derek said. "What's the second" Scott asked.

"Some kind of symbol" Derek said showing a paper with the symbol on it and Scott recognized it. "What you know what this is" Derek asked.

"I've seen it on a necklace Allison's necklace" Scott said. "Oh great" Hazel said.

>>>

Stiles and Scott had gone to school the next day trying to figure out a way to get Allison's necklace. "This is gonna be impossible you know" Scott said.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it" Stiles asked. "How" Scott asked. "It's easy you just say hey Allison can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in in that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you" Stiles said.

"You're not helping" Scott said. "Why don't you just talk to her" Stiles asked.  "She won't talk to me what if she only takes it off in the shower or something" Scott said.

"That's why you ease, that's why you ease back into it okay get back on the good side remind her of the good times and then you ask for the necklace" Stiles said and noticed Scott's look on his face.

"You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you" Stiles asked. "Yeah" Scott said.

"Alright stay focused okay get the necklace get the alpha get cured get Allison back in that order got it" Stiles said and left. "Get the necklace" Scott said before leaving.

>>>

After Scott found out Jackson knows he's a werewolf he filled Stiles in. "How did he find out" Stiles asked. "I have no idea" Scott said. "Did he say it out loud the word" Stiles asked.

"What word" Scott asked. "Werewolf" Stiles said. "Did he say I know you're a werewolf" Stiles asked.

"No but he implied it pretty freaking clearly" Scott said. "Okay maybe it's not as bad as it seems I mean he doesn't have any proof right and if he wanted to tell someone who's gonna believe him anyway" Stiles said. "How about Allison's father" Scott said.

"Okay it's bad" Stiles said. "I need a cure right now" Scott said. "Does he know about Allison's father" Stiles asked.

"I don't know" Scott said. "Okay where's Derek and Hazel" Stiles asked. "Hiding like we told them to why" Scott said.

"I have another idea it's gonna take a little time and finesse though" Stiles said. "We have that game tonight it's quarterfinals and it's your first game" Scott said.

"I know, I know" Stiles said. "Look do you have a plan for Allison yet" Stiles asked. "She's in my next class" Scott said. "Get the necklace" Stiles said. "Right get the necklace" Scott said.

>>>

Stiles had sat next to Scott at lunch. "Did you get her to give you the necklace" Stiles asked. "Not exactly" Scott said.