Why?

(This ep is in mirs pov)

I woke up this morning early is was about 7:45am, I decided to go for a run I felt like I needed to clear my mind.

as I was on my run I seen byron, he started running towards me, "what's good Mir, what you doing out this early".

I stared at him for at least 3 seconds then kept running.

When I got back home I took a shower, and drove to target.

Now I ain't no pussy ass nigga but I went to shop for my daughter.

- in the car

Once I got in the car I started to play some music.

I was confused on why it was hella traffic at 8:45 in the morning, but it's whatever

My eyes could've just been playing tricks on me but I could've sworn I seen yaya in some dude car, it couldn't have been because when i last seen yaya she was in the shower.

I couldn't see the dude face because he was looking the other but it was definitely some lightskin nigga.

-at target

I got a little bit more stuff because we already had walls of baby stuff, but I gotta make sure my princess got everything she could possibly need

-at home

Once I got home I put the stuff away and went to my room, I was looking for yaya but I ain't find her anywhere.

I ended up going to the basketball court for a while because I wasn't just gonna sit in the house all day.

It was about 7:56pm when I stopped playing.

I was confused when I pulled up to the crib and seen another car in the driveway, I got out and stared at it for a second.

Then I unlocked the door but I still ain't see no one, I walked upstairs and heard yaya in the shower.

I walked into the hallway and looked off the balcony, and I seen Byron on the phone "I'm just tryna ice shorty face if we being honest".

I couldn't believe what I had just heard I wanted to go down and put two in his dome, but I decided to just tell yaya.

I can't have blood on my hands the month before I get to meet my daughter.

Once yaya got out the shower I told her everything I heard, for some reason she thought I was lyin.

"Mir, please don't start me and Byron are just friends I don't see him like that." She said.

"I'm not lyin tho wtf I gotta lie for?, the fact you don't believe yo own man is crazy."
I said back.

She just rolled her eyes and finished getting dressed, I kept trying to explain then he knocked on the door.

"Yaya you almost done?" Byron said from the other side of the door.

"You can come in" yaya said, he came in and looked surprised "yo what's up Mir".

"Tf out my face bozo" I said while walking out, "MIR! Stop being rude" yaya said.

"Fuck you talkin to? Don't forget I run shit" I said humbling yaya.

"Yo calm down" Byron said, I just started to see red and punched him in his face.

He fell to the ground and yaya yelled at me to leave.

I wasn't finna let that slide, I know what I heard.

Yaya wanted to play well I can play to, I hit up aniya on ig and told her I was finna come through.

I pulled up to Aniya crib and she hopped in the car, she was feeling all up on me but I honestly wasn't tryna do nun w her fr.

Stupidly she went live and put my face in the camera, I started to roll up because I was stressed and needed to clear my mind and take a trip to cloud 9.

We started Smokin and then we got some food.

I had got a text from one of yaya friends saying "Tf you doing with that hoe please don't make me pull up".

I ended up ignoring it and going about my day.

After I dropped aniya back off at home, I went to my homeboy crib.

We ended up drinking and smoking some more, the rest was a blur.

I woke up on his couch but I was still a little hung over, but I was sober enough to get home.

When I got home I seen yaya wiping the counters down, she looked at me but didn't say anything.

I went and sat down on the couch a few mins later Yaya sat down next to me "where were you last night" she said looking forward " I was out" I said laying  back on the couch ignoring her.

"yo pay attention to me fr" she said I still ignored her and got on my phone, she stood in front of me saying "why are you mad at me? I told you we were just friends, if anything you should apologize to me." I still ignored her.

She sat next to me and grabbed her phone, she got quiet and and then said "I KNOW YOU LYIN" then she showed me the live her friends sent her of me and Aniya.

"REALLY MIR REALLY? I GET IT YOU WERE UPSET BUT ANIYA REALLY?" she said crying .

"Bae Ian do hun with her fr" I said, "YOUR A LIAR" she said back.

"I honestly only smoked and got food with her ma" I said to her tryna calm her down.

"Whatever" she said walking upstairs.

-part 10 coming soon....