Going down hill

I kept calling Mir's phone it went to voicemail everytime.

and then I got a text from an unknown number "yo wsp I'm mirs homeboy Trayvon, his phone broke in the fight so he can't use it but he see you calling."

"Tell him to bring his ass home" I texted back

-10 mins later

I heard the door unlock, I got up and ran to hug mir, but for someone who just got into a fight he didn't even look hurt

"You scared the shit of me" I said to him,"My bad ma" he said still hugging me.

"it's okay" I said, but something clicked and I pushed him off of me "YOU KNOCKED MY FUCKING BROTHER OUT, I SWEAR IF HES NOT OKAY IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!".

Before he could say anything someone knocked on the door, Mir went to get it and it was Aniya.

"Hey Mir" in a flirty voice, he looked at me and looked back and said "hey?, what are you doing here"

"I came to see you duh" she said back, I came up to her and said "we in the middle of something" and I shut the door.

-not even 5 seconds later...

*BANG BANG BANG* this girl was really banging on the door.

I opened the door "don't EVER shut no door in my mothafucking face hoe" she said with a stank look on her face.

"BITCH I WILL MOLLYWOP YO ASS PREGNANT OR NOT TRY ME BITCH"
i responded.

She stepped to me and I pushed that hoe out my face, Mir came and pulled me back "ma chill"
He said trying to calm me down.

"NAH LET THAT HOE OUT, ILL WHOOP HER AND THAT BABY ASS" Aniya yelled

"BITCH i know you not talking to my best friend like that" my best friend Kayla said while she was coming to check on me.

"BEAT HA ASS KAYLA!" i screamed while Mir is still holding me back
Kayla jumps on her whooping her dragging her up and down the hall.

Eventually the neighbors broke them up and Kayla came in the house to calm down and Aniya went home crying.

-20minutes later

I heard a knock at the door I was to fed up and tired to get the door so I asked Mir to "can you get the door my love".

He opened the door "what's good?" Mir said in a confused way "I'm looking for yanna" a familiar voice said.

" BAE SOMEONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU" mir yelled.

As I walked towards the door I seen MY MOM?!?
I looked like I had seen a ghost.

"a BABY really yanna after everything I've done for you?!?" My mom said as she walked in.

"What have you ever done for me except try to control me I'm GROWN and I don't need this shit get out and DONT COME BACK!" i said while crying, I was crying because not ONE person in my family has been happy for me.

Right after I said that she left.

Mir pulled me into his arms "ma I got us fuck ALL them nigga I'm good, you good, WE good"
Mir said while looking me in my eyes.

All I could do is hug him back, all my worries went away with that one sentence.

-pt5 coming soon...

Sorry this one is a little short :)