Starting my life

-5weeks later...

It's been about 5weeks since I found out about the baby, I'm starting to show a little.
This morning sickness has been kicking my a**

I woke up this morning thinking, what if I move out?. Me and Mir still talked every night
Even though auntie still doesn't like him, I feel like she's starting to suspect something (the baby).

-now onto the story...

I almost fell running to the bathroom this morning, I almost puked everywhere. I made sure to lock the door but my aunt still managed to get in, she came in "you must be really sick, I'm taking you to the E.R" she said while holding my hair.

I begged her not take me and pleaded that I was fine, I knew that if we went she would find out I was pregnant.

She didn't care.

-at the E.R...

We got called into a room they tested my blood and DNA to see if I had a virus of some sort.
When the doctor came back he handed my aunt a paper, she screamed "POSSIBLY PREGNANT!" i screamed "POSSIBLY?!?" the doctor said "no you are pregnant it just says possibly so you wouldn't get in to much trouble, well I'll give you guys some time to talk"

My aunt looked like she wanted to rip my head off.

-in the car

My aunt just yelled and yelled "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING WHAT WILL YOUR MOM SAY ABOUT THIS SHE IS NEVER GONNA SPEAK TO ME AGAIN, EITHER YOU GET AN ABORT*** OR GET OUT MY HOUSE!" I snapped back and said "IM KEEPING MY BABY AND ME AND MIR ARE GONNA BE HAPPY-" she cut me off and said "ITS MIRS BABY?!?"
i then said yelling back while crying "YEA ITS HIS AND I DON'T NEED YOU OR MY MOM TRYING TO CONTROL MY LIFE ANYMORE".

She dropped me off on the side of the road and said "if you have that baby I won't be there for you" then drove off

i called my best friend to come pick me up

-in the car

I put my phone on dnd so I wouldn't be bothered.
I was about a 30 minute drive, when I got to the apartment complex I got on the elevator.

I took my phone off dnd just to see if I had any new text.

Mir had been texting me nonstop.

When I got to the house I knocked on the door and a girl walked out.
She was about 5,4 almost my height slightly taller, brown skin, she had on a red tank top with grey joggers, and she looked about 19.

I seen Mir come around the corner "bae! I missed you fine ass" he said while kissing me and gripping my ass.

The girl that was there looked a little aggravated.

She wasn't pressing nobody though "so is you gon introduce me or..." I said.

"My bad ma, this my homegirl Aniya" Mir Said while shutting the door behind me "and this my fine ass wife yaya" he said to anyia "my REAL name is yanna" I said.

"Well I was finna leave anyways so it was nice meeting you" aniya said while walking out the door.

"Anyways Mir I'm moving in with you my aunt kicked me out" I said, he shrugged his shoulders because I practically lived with him anyway.

-30minutes later...

I went into the room and went to the closet. I slipped on some booty shorts and one of Mirs hoodies. I got in the bed with Mir and we started talking, I could tell he was a little high but I didn't say anything because I thought it was adorable.

He kept saying stuff like "ma I love you for real" and "come here I'm tryna love on you"

I couldn't stop laughing, eventually we fell asleep.

But I woke up to a unknown number calling me, I went in the living room and answered it.

"So whats this I hear about you having a baby with that hood ass nigga Mir?" Some dude said.
"Who the fuck is this?" I said.

"Tre" they said back, Tre is my brother that's away at military school.
"Omg tre I missed you!" I said happily, "I'll be home tomorrow tell that bitch ass nigga Mir to meet me" then he hung up.

How could my aunt be this fucking childish, I swear I'm gonna handle that bitch

As I was walking back the bedroom Mir was standing there "tell em I said bet" he said with a angry look on his face.

I wasn't stressing it to much though.

-the next morning...

When I woke up Mir was gone, I went to the bathroom and did my little morning routine.
I slipped on a quick little black dress.

-the bump so far

When I picked up my phone I seen 3 40minute old messages from my best friend, two where messages that said.

"MIR AND YO BROTHER ON THE BLOCK SQUARING UP!!!" And a video of Mir knocking my brother out cold and another message saying "YOU BROTHER JUST GOT KNOCKED TF OUTTTTT"

I called Mir back but didn't get an answer.

-part 4 coming soon
Sorry for the bad ending lol.