27 - Eloise

Mulai dari awal

He kissed my lips. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He smirked, then winked. "Giving you another orgasm. I want to see how well you can control your emotions." He let go of my chin. "Look ahead," he ordered, "we've got enough attention drawn to us; we don't need any more."

His fingers slid deeper inside me, and then acting like he wasn't doing anything to me, he reached for his drink and sipped, ordering me to do the same. "Take a sip of your drink. Make it look like we're enjoying what's happening in front of us."

I enjoyed watching everyone dance, and I wished I was out there with the girls dancing with them, but I liked what Callum was doing to me much more. Doing as he said, I brought my drink to my mouth and took a long sip, then let the liquid rest in my mouth before swallowing, wanting to savor the taste of it—just like Callum had taught me four months ago.

While Callum took care of me below, I replayed that night we spent together in Florida. The night at the sex club where he humiliated me. And the other night at the sex club where he fucked my brains out, telling me then how he had been mine for months, more than I knew, and I also thought about our week together in Hawaii, and by the sounds of Callum's delighted groans, tells me my thoughts caused me to become extremely wet.

"Fuck, Eloise. I need to fuck you. Like right now."

My mouth quickly curved up. "Sorry, mister. I hate to tell you this. But you have to wait one more hour."

He disappointedly groaned. "I can't."

"You will," I commanded, feeling his hardness poking my ass.

His arm tightened around me, and he pressed me harder onto his cock. "I should lift you and the back of your dress and slide you onto my cock."

My eyes widened, and I shrieked, "And do what?"

"Keep my right-hand man warm."

I laughed, turning my head to look at him. "You just want to bury your cock inside my pussy? That's it?"

"Well, I know I can't get you to fuck me right here, so having my cock spending time in your warm, wet pussy, and reacquainting each other will have to do until I can fuck you until the sun rises."

I looked around us. We were sitting in the back row of tables, and nobody was sitting at the tables near us. Instead, everyone was at the bar, outside, breathing in the Hawaiian ocean fresh air, on the dance floor, or standing in groups talking. So, seeing that nobody had their attention on us, I shrugged a shoulder, and with his fingers still sliding in and out of me, I lifted my ass, hiked up my dress, and said, "Whip it out, bosshole. I can play this off as if I'm having fun dancing on your lap."

Maybe...

Callum wasted no time and immediately unzipped his pants. Then he positioned it at my center, warning me, "I'm not wearing a condom, so don't get pissed when I pull out."

"I'm on birth control."

"I'll still pull out. I don't need to walk around the place with cum on my pants. Especially near my zipper."

I lowered onto his shaft, swallowing him deep inside me, and then I just sat still with his dick buried inside me like a good girl. I lifted my glass, took a drink, and when I set it on the table, I maneuvered my hips around. He was also teasing my clit, tenderly rubbing, pinching, and pulling it, and pulling me back, wanting me to lean my back against his chest.

His mouth connected with my neck and feathered his mouth along it. "You drive me fucking crazy, Eloise," he moaned quietly, "so fucking crazy."

I closed my eyes from his soft-spoken words, how his cock was planted inside me, and how he teased my pussy. I was feeling way too good that I wanted nothing more than to start bouncing on him, to feel his shaft hitting my special spot and come all over his dick.