─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅

Start from the beginning

"Come on..." Roman whispered, frustrated as we leaned forward watching eagerly as the last car in the lot, turned on and prepared to leave the place. Eyes alight with joy, I watched the car pull out of sight.

"Thank fuck," I clapped, "Come on, let's get in – then get out." I continued, reaching into the glove box for my gun. Securing it into the holster underneath my shirt, I slipped my phone in my hoodie pocket and followed after Roman.

Locking the doors behind him, Roman holstered his own gun before telling me to stay quiet as we observed the area around us. My eyes gazed at the area around us, sensing nothing around us.

"We're good, come on." Roman whispered. Together, we carefully rushed towards the entrance. I waited until Roman had picked the lock, before pushing the heavy door open.

Stepping inside, it was just as we expected. Wooden crates full of packaged white powder was everywhere. "Wow." Roman whispered, head turning to look at me, he whispered. "Snap some pictures of this – Dad would want to see this."

Following his orders, I slid my phone out of my pocket and walked around the room, taking as many clear pictures as possible. It was a miracle I was able to walk around here without tripping, thanks to the barely there light in the room.

I was one of the clumsiest people in Charleston.

In my brother's words – I tripped over thin air.

"Hey! Charli, I found it – take a look." Roman whispered, voice lower than before. Carefully crossing the room to stand by his side, I knelt down and turned on my flashlight to see the label on the crate.

"Well, damn." I whispered, shocked. Holding the flashlight steady as Roman snapped picture after picture of the shipping label, "We were right."

Roman gave me a large smirk, "Exactly, When is the Toma Team hardly ever wrong?"

Snickering, a matching smirk crawled across my lips. "Hardly ever."

I was proud to be apart of my family.

Making sure everything was the same, we quietly left.

Once we were back inside the SUV, I got to work making sure the camera was back on and edited the pieces so no one could tell it was cut off for twenty minutes.

"Now we can go home."

My family were happy about the intel we were able to collect, and once we put everything in our Dads' hands, we were free to do what we wanted

My family were happy about the intel we were able to collect, and once we put everything in our Dads' hands, we were free to do what we wanted. I had already showered, changed into my nightclothes – and played Fortnite for three hours before checking my phone again.

A sigh escaped my lips once I noticed most of the messages from Soo-Min were about her brother and Eleanor.

SOO- MIN: Bitch!