The Rebels of The Howard Family

Start from the beginning

"Lord Frederick William, our great-grandfather weren' that handsome." Lord Richard Edward II states.

"They lack our charm, charism, suave, and good graces." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

"I actually think that your father was better looking than my own father." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

"Come on now, Andy. Your dad isn't that bad looking. Your mother was very pretty.' Lord Richard Edward II tells his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles.

"Ricky. Your father was pretty good looking. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward II.

Neither of the two first cousins like decorum and they call each other by their nicknames "Andy and Ricky."

No one else is allowed to do so, and they won't let them.

"I wonder what our grandmother saw in our grandfather?" Lord Ricky asks his first cousin, Lord Andy.

"I don't know. Our grandmother saw something in our grandfather. It couldn't have been for his charming as he lacks none, and he has the charm of a rattle-snake." Lord Andy tells his first cousin, Lord Ricky.

"Our grandfather has no charisma. He has none and he was dull as a doornail." Lord Andy tells Lord Ricky.

"That is two strikes against him." Lord Ricky says with a laugh.

"It couldn't be his good looks. He was only average in looks." Lord Andy tells his first cousin, Lord Ricky."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lord Richard Edward II and Lord Andrew Charles says " He couldn't have been great in bed."

"Oh! Couldn't he, Lord Andy. Grandfather and grandmother had four children." Lord Ricky tells him.

"My father had five children with my mother. It doesn't mean he was good in bed. It just means he was fertile." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.

"My father really had six children between two wives." Lord Andrew Charles states "I am going to outdo either of them and I am going to have six children when I marry, if I ever do. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin.

"I don't want to marry any of these silly, vain, women on Star Base 12 and neither do you." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"They are after a title for their daughters and they will pay for it for their daughters to marry into our family." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.

"We don't need the dowry that bad." Lord Richard Edward II states, " I don't have a fancy to any of these young women on Star Base 12."

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II are so close to each other through their fathers that were brothers to each other.

On Star Base 12, they are their two second cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and they are both the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard through his two youngest children, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lord Andrew Charles.

They are just equally as handsome but not as nearly vain as Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II, in the year of 2270, both become Dukes of their great-grandfather's Dukedoms and Territories of Bedford and Northumberland on Star Base 12.

The two Dukes at the age of 20, are second and third highest peers on Star Base 12 and they walk side by side with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Both Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord David William Beck have to walk behind Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard.

All three are wearing their coronets and robes as they are walking to hold a meeting with the rest of the Lords on Star Base 12 and that includes Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory, Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory, Lord William Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory, Lord Thomas Beaufort, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord James Alexander Stuart has a son, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.

Lord Richard Edward Howard, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord David William Beck are all related to Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR through one of his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lord Edwin William Howard.

Lord David William Beck is third cousin to Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and they are all the great-great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Edmund Grey is only two years older than Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he has a daughter in 2270, Lady Katherine Grey, Lord William Seymour has a son, Lord John Seymour.

None of them marry until 2275 right after each other and all three have children during the baby-boom of 2276 along with the other two sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

It is the second baby-boom on Star Base 12 for the Howard family with a total of one great-granddaughter for Lord Frederick William Howard, three great-granddaughters for Lord Frederick William Howard, one great-great-grandson for Lord Frederick William Howard and one great-great-great-grandson for Lord Frederick William Howard and all through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his three sons.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard brags "I have two children already."

"I am not finished with having my children with my Duchess." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard by the age of 45 years old has a total of six children, four daughters and two sons.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2275, Lady Samhain in 2276, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2280, Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina in 2285, and Lady Sophia Dorothea in 2290.

They are half sisters and brothers to Lady Caroline Matilda Carey who was born in 2280 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2295.

Their father is their third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and their paternal uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is also half sister to Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and she has four sisters and three brothers who are highly over protective of her and their first half cousin through their fathers.

She is third cousin to Lord Richard William Carey children, besides being half brother and sister to Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.