【 2 1 】

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

Tick-tock

The sound of the clock was clearly audible in the almost empty room. The room was decorated with big chandeliers and antique statues and paintings. The room was far from modern, so outdated that one could say that they have entered into the Victorian era.

In the middle, stood a long table with number of chairs against it, but only two of them were occupied. The two said occupants were engaged in a grim discussion.

"They appear to be catching on. We must take some measures."

"Do you think that old fool will just sit and watch while we attack his sons."

"Well from what I have heard about him, he will very much enjoy it."

"We can't t risk to expose ourselves, atleast not now. Till everything is set, we must stay hidden and watch everything from afar."

"But we cant just leave those damn purebloods like this or else everything we planned will go down in drain."

"That's s true."

Casted with a solemn look on their faces, the two tall figures were in deep thought trying to rack their brains for any kind of solution.

"How about I go after them?"

Another figure stepped out from the dark corner, coming closer to the other two.

"Why would you attack them?"

"No reason, I am just bored"

Pausing for a moment, the seated individual considered all the other possibilities. Having no other choice, the man just nodded his head.

Gaining the sign of approval, the dark creature wasted no time before disappearing in darkness, with a wide smile plastered on it's face.

"Do you think this was a good choice, after all he-"

"He hates that devil with all his blood. He might turn his back on us but he would never in a million years befriend that man. You know what they say"

"An enemy of your enemy is your friend."