【7】

'Where is it ? Where ?' . I was walking down the school hallway struggling to find my new classroom while at the same time trying my best not to cross paths with any of those bloodsuckers. To say that I was feeling skittish by the continuous stares and whispering of the passing students would be an understatement.

The scruntizing looks they were giving me made me feel like an eccentric animal on display. I increased my speed and steps and tried not to accentuate my actions too much.

My designated class was 2B, and I had no idea where it was because the staff person waved me off without bothering to give me the directions, so as a result I was on my own. While trying to find my classroom, I felt like Dora the explorer who was on a mission but the only difference was that I did not have Boots to assist me. So I decided to recruit a boots to help me out which was to grab a nearby student and ask them to guide me to my new classroom.

I looked around trying to find the most guileless person who was all alone and as if my luck was suddenly shinning I found a brunette with glasses walking alone while carrying some books. With this I ran towards her shouting trying to grab her attention.

"Excuse me !! Yes you ! I am currently lost, can you help me to find my classroom ? "

After explaining my situation the said girl as expected was propitious enough to guide me to my class. She was pretty cute with beautiful purple eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing oval shaped red glasses and was carrying some poem books with her.

After talking a little I learnt that her name was Sayuri Watanabe who just like me was a second year and also one of those people who help in and out in the library.

{This is how she looks ^_^ }

I had introduced myself as Irina (L/n) as I was not aware of her real last name due to the obvious fact that I had whatsoever no clue about whose body I was even occupying. After chitchatting a bit more we had finally arrived at my destination. Thanking her for her help, we bid each other good bye.

Standing in front of the class door, I was feeling a bit turbulent with the possibility that one of the brothers could be in my class. Taking a deep breath, I slowly opened the door and waited for the teacher to take notice and call me in.

"Ohh ! You must be the transfer student ! Come on in."

My new homeroom teacher was a bit too enthusiastic and over friendly for my own liking as he was attracting too much attention on us. Presenting himself as Arata Matsuda, he called me in the centre while walking I took in his features.

He was a tall, slim man with unkempt dark hair and deep-blue eyes and wore half rimmed glasses. He was undeniably attractive for a teacher which I did not find much surprising since this was an anime world and that too the one in which all characters are more or less captivating.