izuku midoriya ★

.・✫・゜・。.

Izuku midoriya is not a person who would have a crush on anyone but he couldn't control himself when he got his first meet with y/n, poor izuku was lovestruck by her looks, personality and demeanor, he found her perfectly suitable for himself, his crush slowly turned into love and then obsession and his need to have y/n to himself entirely and no one else to pursue her in a love relationship other than him.

Izuku would plan it how he's going to claim the love of his life, how he'll have them all to himself and he only. Izuku took his time getting closer to y/n and pushing her friends and people who were a threat to his plan, he would blackmail, beat, threaten people who wanted to be in a relationship with y/n, he would kill them too if he wasn't a UA student and a hero wanna be, izuku made sure y/n trusted him and him only more than anyone else.

Izuku wouldn't hurt y/n or get angry at her, even if she starts liking someone he'll make sure he ruins the guy's entire perspective in the mind of y/n, he would then show up as y/n's savior and hero, even allmight was worried seeing izuku's creepy and insanely obsessive behavior towards y/n but he didn't say anything because he didn't want izuku to turn evil.

If izuku found no other way of having y/n to himself he'll turn into what he hates, he'll become a villain just to have y/n to himself, he'll kidnap her, join league of villains if he found necessary just to keep y/n all to himself, he doesn't know why but he'll do anything, reach any limits to have what he wants.

After izuku has what he wants which is y/n he'll go on to destroy everyone who's a threat to him and y/n, he'll do everything to make sure y/n loves him and doesn't escape him.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。