Chapter 50

"And you messed with Minjun again! Congratulations Y/n, you've officially pissed Jeon Minjun again!" Taehyung announces as he enters the room I was resting in.

"I'm honoured." I gave a sneer in return.

We were brought back to the Dynasty after the incident.

"Hyung, just leave her alone. She just got up awhile back, after passing out from all the blood loss previously." Jungkook glared at me.

"Nothing happened to me, did it?" I question in my defence.

"Well, alot could've happened, couldn't it?" Jin asked with a smirk.

Why is everyone getting on my back?

"Let her get some rest, guys." Terra said to the boys. "I'll get you something to eat." She went out, followed by Jungkook and Jin.

Taehyung stood there by the door, leaning on the frame, Yoongi sitting on the sofa.

"When can I meet Sang-mi?" I asked Yoongi.

"Don't worry about her. She's with Aunt Joanne. She wasn't hurt at all, except from the assaults from prior and a doctor was sent to tend her." Yoongi informs.

I nod a little, and as I tried to turn to my right side, I felt a sharp pain at the side of my abdomen and then I remembered the bullet wound.

"What did the doctor say about my condition again?" I asked them.

"You could've died if you weren't brought in time. And not to move much as the stitches might reopen. And to just rest and heal. That's it." Taehyung answered.

"And about the men on the train?"

"We took care of them. It will be a surprise if Minjun even finds out the bodies of them." Yoongi snickered.

"Was Jaehyuk there? Did you get any information on him?" I asked them and they look at eachother, and back at me.

"Jaehyuk was in town?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. He was there when I brought Sang-mi."

"He did not saw you, did he?" Yoongi questioned.

"No. I was lucky there."

"We did not run into Jaehyuk at all. They will think it to be another gang who killed for rivalry and not us. Jaehyuk's not that smart to put together things and come with an outcome." Taehyung shrugs.

"I will get back to Ansan as soon as I get better. Mother would be worried by now." I muttered.

"You need to be here." Jimin added as he walks in. I see Seulgi beside him and immediately felt strange. "Aunt Sierra's doing well, and you need to heal fully before getting back out there where you chose to do anything you like without even letting anyone know." He titled his head a little with his eyes already scolding me for doing whatever I did.

"I-*sighs* how is Sang-mi?" I avoided to answer and asked about Sang-mi to Seulgi instead.

"She is all well because of you." She started.

"Oh no, it's not-"

"You will listen to me Y/n." Seulgi helds out her index finger, projecting authority. I shut my mouth. "All I have done was for Sang-mi to be safe. To be alive. I lived everyday on the edge worrying about what if my careless action will put her life on danger and now that I see her in person, all good, I cannot be but thankful to you, for your efforts. I knew you were a good human and now you're a saviour too." She exaggerates. Well, I felt like she did.

"Seulgi. Please you don't have to feel that I did something huge here. I did that because I wanted to and to be honest it was never with the intentions of being a saviour. I saw a kid, with Jaehyuk, and decided to not let him do his way with her. That's it. Nothing much to it, really." I tried to lessen the titles that she was giving me.

"I know you did it not to become any hero, but for Sang-mi you are. For me, you are. I can't thank you enough." Seulgi holds my hands as she stood beside me.

We just smiled at eachother, after a while she takes her leave to get back to Sang-mi.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asks.

"Good. A little bit pain, but it'll get better." I assured.

"I know you like living on the edge, doing stupid things just to subconsciously piss people off, but you need to be careful or stop doing this. It's dangerous for you." He stood beside my bed, and stared sternly at me.

"I'm really fine Jimin, it-"

"What if Jin-hyung didn't get there in time? Would you still be fine then?" He questions and I kept quiet because I too thought for a second that it was over for me that specific moment.

"Jin-hyung was the one closest to Ansan and so he got in time, to check up on you. The others, we all were here, with no hint of what the fuck you were doing there. You could've atleast called to let me know what you did!" Jimin scolded.

"Minjun had a problem back in Ansan, which alerted us, and so we sent hyung to just make a visit. Well, I had already predicted that you were the problem but no one believed me." Taehyung scoffs.

Jimin glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that. Even though none of you believed me, you all knew in your heart that it might have been her. Because we all know what she's capable of, and we've experienced it ourselves." Taehyung justified. "We also knew that even if something happens, you would be capable of taking care of yourself, even though we were worried about you, at times." He adds before walking out the room.

I smiled to myself at Taehyung's confession that he cares.

Yoongi nods to both me and Jimin and walks out too.
It was just Jimin and I left in the room. I didn't know what to talk about. He is now a married man, his wife is downstairs. We were fine with whatever happened, but still there is some kind of awkwardness between us. I don't like it when I cannot be free and easygoing with him, and I bet the same goes for him too.

"No drama happened at the wedding?" I asked with a small smile, he shook his head no.

"I knew you were smart, but I didn't know that you would be a good businesswoman too. Maybe you can use your brain like your hands and mouth." He remarked.

I rolled my eyes as he bend down to sit near me. He sits, his back to the headboard and his facing the direction I am facing.
We both sit in silence, a while later his hand slowly starts stroking the top of my head.

I look up at him with questioning eyes, but all he does is gave me his infamous eye smile and kept stroking through my hair.

My heart pounded in my chest, as I remembered that this was something he did back when we were together. Enjoying eachother's silence, just admiring whatever is going on in the moment while we laid beside each other.

Sometimes small moments like these are more intimate than any moment of sexual satisfaction. I mean those are a momentary bliss, and these kind of love is all that sometimes need.

And in that moment I realised, that no matter whatever happens to us, Jimin and I, we would still care for each other, love each other in a way I cannot explain because it just happens. The empathy just is there for him in my heart, and I don't think I can suppress them or ever remove them.

I don't want anything in return, I am contend with feeling this way for him and I don't expect him to reciprocate it.

My heart has this love for him, and it will always have it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\