Chapter 28

[JIMIN's POV]

I can't deny that I was a little angry with Y/n, because of everything that had happened. And whatever I said had some trueness in it, and I hated that about me.
I felt disappointed when she easily let go of me. I felt bad when she lost the child and didn't even tell me, was I not good enough to become a father according to her?
Also her work, she loved it. There was a part in me that hated myself for taking away her dreams away from her.

I had to say things to her as Taehyung and I discussed, and I was just saying shit up, I said whatever came first to my mind, and each of the words that spat from my mouth broke her heart.
She broke mine too. Wasn't that a little fair?

Urgh! I hate this!!!

[Y/N's POV]

The next few weeks, Jimin and I tried our best to not see eachother at all.

I decided that we had to move on and the talking and closure wasn't an option for us.

In these weeks, I spent alot of time with mother. She treats me like her own daughter. There were many times when I was almost about to tell her about me, wanting to see her reaction and wanting to remember her love that she would only have for her Y/n, but then I, just like Jimin said, was a coward.

What if things turn different? I was too scared to break what we have right now. It was enough but the possibility of more of this feeling was always in the back of my mind.

Seulgi and I bonded too. She, Terra and I, we talked over weddings and relationships, but moreover about us and our feels.
Terra was the only child with no siblings and everything about how Hoseok and she found eachother. It was a romantic story. While Seulgi talked only good memories about her childhood but both Terra and I knew that the story had more sadness than happiness. I don't think Jeon Minjun would be a good father, and after whatever he did with his own mistress, my biological mother I can't believe he'll be a good father to anyone.

Well for the boys, they had been more busy than I ever saw them. I was on duty to "bond" with Seulgi, so I couldn't even get any details about what the hell they were actually working on.

Jungkook and I talked, he even took me to eat out, away from the mansion, and it was nice to leave that place for a while.
He told me to just stop thinking about Jimin for a while, because he said it'll pain more, and I agreed to that.

I did good, with not thinking about him, but those one or two eye contacts were enough to fill my mind with his thoughts and our fights.

"Do you think this will look nice on me Aunt Sierra?" Seulgi asks her as she wore the expensive necklace.

Tonight we were invited to the big party that Jeon Minjun organized. All of the Dynasty.
It was like a party to celebrate the two gangs uniting as one, with the marriage which is in two weeks. Yes, two weeks.

Mother also said that maybe I'll find a better guy at the party. I hope so too mother.

Few limousines were infront of the mansion, waiting for us.
I mean evryone is invited, and we had many relatives and friends staying here too.

One by one everyone sat and left. I was about to get in after mother, when Seulgi walked in and unfortunately there was no more space left in the vehicle.
The car left, and I was left with Jimin. I didn't look at him and made my way inside the mansion.
But he grabs my arm, before I went away.

"What is it?" I immediately said, trying to get away.

"Listen to me without moving so much." He said and pins me to his car that was behind us.

"Aunt Sierra said that…I should find someone good for you tonight. Someone suitable for you." He said and I looked away. "Did you tell her to do this?"

"Of course not. I don't want to waste your precious time by doing stuffs like these." I answered.

"Then why did she say it?" He asked.

"She too was very much hurted when she found out about us. She just wants the best for us. She's accepting you and Seulgi. Maybe she wants to see me happy with someone too, whether you'll accept me moving on too or not." I said.

"Do you want to?" He asks.

"I'm heartless, Jimin. I already have." He smirked at my reply.

"Then why are you still wearing the ring I gave you?" He asked and my eyes avert to the ring in my finger.

Maybe a small part of me haven't…

"Stop your assumptions Jimin. This is like the last gift from you. This showed me the truth, and gave me happiness. The truth of what you actually feel about me, and happiness that we are done-" he cut me off before I could complete.

"I never ended anything Y/n." He said.

"Jimin. I'm sick of this please. You're getting married in two weeks. Seulgi is also starting to like you, please don't do all this now." I said.

"People can have mistresses." He said.

I was furious by what he said, and pushed him making him fall on the ground.

"So now I've fallen so much that I can only be your mistress!? A side hoe?" I yelled at him while he hisses in pain.

"You want to become my wife then?" He asks followed by his laughter.

My hands formed fists infront of my chest, trying to keep in the urge to slap that smile out his face. I then angrily stomped towards the mansion.

"Where are you going now?" He asks.

"I'm going to go with Jungkook."

"He's already gone."

"Then Yoongi."

"He's gone too."

"Then anyone who's here!" I shout back at him.

"Everyone already left Y/n."

"Then who's inside?"

"The ones that are going to guard the mansion." He says as he stands up, straightening his clothes.

"Okay then I'll stay back. I won't go nowhere." I yelled back and made my way towards the entrance.

"Oh you're so stubborn!" He shouts towards me.

I didn't look back and kept walking, but I heard his footsteps behind me, and soon I was picked up from the ground, in his arms.

I struggled to make him put me down, but he didn't listen to any of my demands.
He instead gets me into the passenger side of his car and soon gets to the driver's side too.

"You should listen to me more." He said.

"You don't talk to me at all."

"Then listen when I talk."

"No."

"Listen to your boyfriend, Y/n."

"You are not, so no."

He simply sighs at my replies and starts to drive off.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\