Chapter 1: It Begins

Start from the beginning

And so, they did. They beat the little girl up until she couldn't stand anymore. But she didn't give up.

They laughed at her because of how pathetic she was as they walked away. The girl became enraged. She got up with all the pain in her body and stared at them.

You could see fire in her eyes. The two girls started at each other before deciding to kill her. They launched towards her when she suddenly opened her mouth.

She started singing, a very hypnotizing but different song. The two stopped. They couldn't move. They tried to but it was futile.

The girl kept on singing. The two girls body moved but they weren't the one doing the moving.

The girl kept on singing as her song became worse and worse. The two girls launched at each other. They were about to kill each other when a woman yelled for her to stop.

The MUITENIN and GARTY surrendered. The girl realized that she was a SIREN and so they won.

The SIREN rejoiced. The girl would become Queen. But she didn't want that. Instead, she made the girl, who made the suggestion, who was also a SIREN, Queen, as she deemed herself unfit.

And so, the girl became the Queen while she became something else.

Over the years. The Queen has ruled with grace and empathy. And her warriors were better than ever.

They were skilled in games, dancing, swimming, singing and fighting with weapons and without. Weapons like guns, swords, spear, shields and of course bows and arrows.

They also created ships for the air and ships for the seas. They were also blessed with horses. Some of them had wings, while some didn't.

They were living their dream life. And everyone loved it.

One day, while everything was peaceful and calm, the Queen along with her First in command, were in her chambers. They were talking.

As usual, the MUITENIN were scouting the borders, as they protect the city borders. One of them, suddenly saw something from afar. As she looked closer and realized that it was a spear. She was quick enough to catch it. But soon, more spears came. They were suddenly attacked.

BY THE MEN.

Some of them survived. But they weren't alone. They rode on their beasts as they charged towards the city were the women lived.

They attacked the city, destroying everything in their path. But they didn't get far.

The MUITENIN attacked them with their bows and arrows. A lot of them got injured, but some of them survived.

The rest that survived, launched forward.

The SIREN blocked their path as they sang a song that instantly killed them.

The leader of the men was shocked at what he saw. But nevertheless, he continued fighting.

He took another route. He saw that the castle was insight. He and the rest of the men that were left attacked it.

He and his men split up into two teams.

The other team, thinking that they would kill the Queen and take back what was rightfully theirs, thought wrong.

The VALKA were standing there, waiting for them. The men launched forward. For them to not be able to come 5 feet close to the women as their heads were severed from their body's.