for my idol!!!! augh augh augh

this is for my idol!!! you know who you are!!!!

rook smut augh augh augh

----------------------------------------------

Y/N'S POV

Everyone has secrets. Even if they say they don't they do. I'm the one who says I don't have any. But the truth is.. I do. And no one could waterboard this secret out of me. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. I WOULDN'T EVEN WRITE IT IN MY DIARY. My biggest secret: I wanna fuck Rook Hunt.

Legit. I wanna fuck him so hard!!!!! He's so sexy... and he's so french.... Anyways I'm walking to class and all and I go sit down on my seat. Rook is on the other side of the room, but it gives me more permission to stare at him. He's over there tormenting and creeping Leona out. It doesn't matter to me that he's a total freak, I just want him.

Suddenly, something really strange happened. As if he could read my mind, he gave me a side glance and smirked. What in tarnation? I felt like everything froze and it was just us staring at each other. Scary. He looked away, yelling in Leona's ear "Au revoir, Roi des Lions. I'll see you later." He gave a creepy giggle and Leona gave him a disgusted look in return.

As I zoned out, I didn't notice the same french blondie sit down next to me, quite close to me. VERY close to me. Our arms were touching, and I could feel his breath on my skin. I jumped, anxiously looking into his eyes. His eyes were menacingly glaring into mine, but in someway it seemed more like a friendly gaze. He placed his elbow on the desk and rested his face on his palm, sighing (or moaning you can't tell with this man) "Ah.. Has anyone told you that you're way more beautiful then Vil Schoenheit and Neige LeBlanche?" I blushed. This statement might have been very specific, but if you knew Rook you'd know he does anything for Vil, he adores Vil's beauty and demeanor and everything. If you were more beautiful than Vil, you must've been special. And if you were more beautiful than Neige to him (Neige being a legit MODEL!!), you were absolutely gorgeous. You were irresistible.

"N-No.." I gulped. Rook has never talked this much to me, we'd only exchange glances on accident, as he sensed me looking at him from across the class. Suddenly the teacher walked in, and Rook kissed my cheek, leaving a note on my desk, walking off to his designated seat. I swooned. He's so sexy and french.. My seat mate gave me a quick side eye. I took a quick peek at the note, telling me to come meet him in his room after school. I wasn't able to focus on school at all after reading that note.

AFTER SCHOOL

I giggled, rushing to my room to prep myself, trying to look my very best for him. Then right after I ran to Pomefiore, tracking his room down. I knocked. He opened. "Bonjour, mon butin de sucre." He winked at me. I felt my hurt flutter. I can't believe he called me such a beautiful name... "H-hey!" I did a small wave. I walked in and sat down on his bed. I love creepy stalkers so much!!!

Rook sat down next to me and leaned closer to me. "I know you want me." He suddenly said. My eyes widened. I mean obviously, if anyone would know my secret it would be him of course! I looked away. "Yeah I totally do. I want to suck your dick at the speed of light until it falls off like I'm some sort of vaccuum. You're so hot, how could anyone resist you?" Rook giggled at my response and kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. I kissed back, and we started unbuttoning each others shirts. "Why does the uniform have so many buttons?" I whispered under my breath.

I was about to take my underwear off, and so was he but before he stopped. "Are you sure you want this, mon etoile?" He looked at me. His eyes are so hypnotising.. But it wasn't his eyes that did the trick. I was already willing to do this with him, after all he's the most sexiest white man I've ever met, he's so buff and the haircut suits him, and he's so scary its so AUGH AUGH AUGHGHGH!!!!! I'd let this man do anything to me!!!!! I nodded. "Of course I do." I said, restricting myself from saying anymore. I was fully undressed, and as he took his boxers he revealed his MASSIVE JUICY THICK WET MOIST HORSE COCK. My stomach dropped at the sight. Oh man I love french guys!!!!

I started sucking on his yummy cummy wummy nutty slutty french cock, almost gagging everytime I bobbed my head forwards. He grabbed onto the back of my head, letting out a low groan.

After a few minutes, put his dick out of my mouth to breathe. Suddenly he motioned me to get up and turn around, suddenly he pulled a thick tight rope out of his ass and tied my wrists together. Ain't no way!!!! This is literally my sexual fantasy he knows me so well!!!! He placed me on his bed, forcing my chest to press against his sheets and my ass was up high. He slipped his massive juicy fat fuckable suckable massageable stareable erection in my poosat as he let out the most pungent and loud ass moan I've ever heard from him. My pussy got power!!!!

LIKE AN HOUR LATER OR SMTH IDK!!!

Rook pulled out as his forbidden french milk poured out onto his sheets, whining. He then turned me around to face him, as he kissed me on the lips. "Je vous aime, mon mignon petit orteil."

PLEASE KILL ME THIS WAS SO PAINFUL TO WRITE HEELEEEEP i mean i love writing this shit all the time!!! :3