That's not Mallesus.

AN: haiii :3 sorry for that extremely long break this is part two for roblox shenanigans, i hope that this part is better than the last, im not a good writer and i apologize for my spelling mistakes, im not wearing my glasses and im sick

TW SUICIDE AND MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is all satire.

enjoy!!! :3

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Y/N didn't go on roblox for a while. Not after Y/N played "McDonald's RP". It's not like they could — they legit got sucked into Twisted Wonderland. And for quite a while, they were trapped. But they were enjoying their time there, as they were an actual fucking loser in the real world they were supposed to be living in.

Y/N is a Pomefiore student in NRC (miraculously Y/N knows how to use magic somehow), though that's what the mirror thought. But it turns out Y/N is literally the most dumbass potato Vil ever met (and he thought Epel was a potato). Although they weren't the cup of tea for Vil, Y/N didn't care. They were literally bonking with Malleus at the end of the day anyway. However...

On a very hot day when Y/N was participating in the hanky panky, sucking Malleus' pale, juicy, wet, luscious, throbbing, slurpalicious, scrumdidliumptious foreskin, Malleus wasn't able to handle the heat. Y/N's head is amazing but swallowing quadruplets wasn't enough to distract the guy...

When Y/N looked up to look at him, they saw his bald ass head, with his wig on the floor.. WAIT! WIG? Y/N gasped, causing them to choke on the cum. They pulled away from his massive donger, and they also noticed that where papi's horns should be, there were huge mouse ears popping out. Huh?

Malleus' skin started cracking, and out burst a glorious light, and then a certain familiar shape emerged from the light, causing it to fade away. The fuck the fuck??? This isn't Malleus. Huge yellow shoes, crimson overalls with two slightly mismatched buttons wonkily positioned on where the nipples should be and a rat head??? Wait... Mickey? Mickey Mouse? But it couldn't be. This guy was ripped!

The mouse thing was attractive but Y/N shrieked. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BOYFRIEND??? I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME I'LL PULL OUT THE RAT TRAPS" and that was true, as Y/N always kept rat traps on them. No one knows why.

The mouse giggled goofily, "Silly. I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND. Malleus is DEAD. He was an old grandpa so I ended his life. And I took his place." Y/N had a mortified look on their face. They were kissing Mickey Mouse this whole time?! Not like it mattered anymore, because Y/N was cheating on Malleus with Ambrose the 63rd. Yea, Y/N was kind of an old man freak. It was a total issue. As Y/N was about to go to Ambrose and suck HIM off, Mickey Mouse pulled Y/N closer to him and smirked. "I know about Ambrose....

......................And we can have a threesome"

Y/N gasped. And kissed Mickey Mouse. Mickey seemed to be touching their butt but in reality he grabbed the gun that was attatched to Y/N's belt-harness thingy and positioned it on his own temples and slowly pulled the trigger. Y/N opened their eyes just in time.

"OH MY GOD BABY NO!!!!" Y/N snatched the gun. Tears were strolling down Mickey's face, and Y/N started crying too. Although he was an impostor, pretending to be their boyfriend as Malleus, Y/N actually grew attached unnaturally quickly. Just the thought of their boyfriend... killing himself? That was really sad. "Babe... You're suicidal...?" and Mickey nodded. Shit... "Babe please... I don't want to lose you... I literally gave you head at least 30 times... and you touched my butt!!!! You can't just leave me like that!" Y/N kissed Mickey again. Mickey pushed Y/N away after a few seconds, and started laughing like a maniac. "Baby??" Mickey smirked "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED FOR MY YOUTUBE!!!" Y/N's frown twisted into a dull look and as they lifted the gun on the floor that they dropped and aimed at Mickey's head. BANG!!! THERES A DEAD RAT ON THE FLOOR.

Lilia rushed into the room. "WHAT THE FUCK MALLEUS WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP" and then he stared at the floor, and looked at Y/N. "Y/N..." Lilia's expression was undefined. Y/N was getting worried. And then Lilia squealed with joy. "FINALLY!!!! OMG I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO KILL THAT STUPID RAT OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!" Turns out peepaw wasn't upset at all. Y/N and Lilia became besties over another man's death.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

there wont be any other parts for this fanfic so yeaaa im gonna write part two for #ohyesdaddy anyways bye im so tired i didnt proofread and im so sleepy