"Is it delicious, so delicious.....Do you want more, Kells." I ask her.

"Aaaahhh, fuck yeah....God, what are you doing to me, God!" Kelly yells out to me through her moans.

"You were having Wet Dreams Kelendria, so I'm making your Wet Dream come true." I tell her.

"Ugh......fuck you Beyoncé! Aaahhh more please." Kelly tells me through her moans.

I smile.

I know how Kelly hates it when someone disturbs her sleep but I guess not when it comes to somethang hot and steamy like this.

"So, you're Dreaming of me huh...." I ask her while smirking.

"Ugh uh uh Beyoncé....ahhhh." Kelly yells out through her moans.

"You're Dreaming of Daddy, huh, Kelendria." I ask her again.

"Ahhhh y-y-y-yes D-D-D-Daddy...ugh mmmm." Kelly says through her moans.

"Then let Daddy make your Wet Dream come true, Kells." I say to her.

"I really wanna do that for you, Princess." I add.

I stop fingering her, while I grab my dick.

I position my dick in front of Kelly's pussy, while I then tap the head of my dick on her throbbing clit before lubricating it using her wetness.

"F-F-F-Fuck m-me, D-Daddy......" Kelly tells me through her moans, while looking right at me, looking right into my eyes and right into my soul.

"Don't worry, I will my Kells." I tell her as I smirk at her.

I slide my ragging throbbing dick inside Kelly's pussy after making sure it's perfectly coated and lubricated with her wetness.

Kelly yells out as she punches the bed, hard.

I then begin sliding my dick in and outta Kelly's pussy afterwards.

"Ahhhhhh, you're so big and so thick Daddy, my God......your dick feels so good." Kelly yells out to me as tears rapidly rolls down her cheeks.

I smile as I begin thrusting in and outta Kelly's pussy at a faster pace.

Kelly begins meeting each and every single thrust that I make, which is creating a perfect rhythm.

Slapping sounds of our skins and the squeaking sounds of my bed along with our moans, especially Kelly's moans is heard all throughout my room.

"Ugh....f-f-f-fuck B-B-B-Beyoncé.....D-D-D-Daddy....f-f-f-faster, D-D-D-Daddy!" Kelly yells out to me as she then moans really loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, damn Kelly....you're so warm, so wet.... and so tight." I say to Kelly through my groans.

I play with Kelly's clit again while watching my dick penetrating her pussy.

I really really love seeing my dick go in and outta Kelly's pussy, it's just the absolute best and greatest sight and feeling in the whole entire World.

I also really really love being in charge, it's turning me on even more now and it's giving me such authority against Kelly.

"S-Shit D-Daddy....r-right t-there...." Kelly tells me through her moans.

"Kells...ahhhh....your so delicious." I tell her through my groans.

"Ohhhh...y-yes D-Daddy....ohhhh ugh...right there....oh my mothafucking God r-right t-there.....ahhhh." Kelly tells me through her cries.