Kelly: Like I literally seen and hungout with you yesterday, AND I talked to you when you called me earlier today, earlier this Morning.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Okay okay. I get it.

Kelly: Do you, do you really Beyoncé? 🤔

BB Bear 🐻💛: Yeah yeah I get it Kelendria. 🙄

Kelly: So anyways what time are you, Broderick, Blue and Beauty going to your Parents House??

BB Bear 🐻💛: In about an hour or so.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Why?

BB Bear 🐻💛: Do you want me to pick you up?

Kelly: Yeah if you don't mind.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Yeah I got you, I don't mind.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Just be ready when I get to your House.

Kelly: I will.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Yeah right cause me and my Kids are gonna be waiting a whole Century for you in my Suburban.

Kelly: Overdramatic Face Ass. 🙄

BB Bear 🐻💛: Not even cause you do be taking that long to be getting ready and for what.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Like you females really be annoying me with doing that shit cause y'all don't even need no damm makeup just to eat Food.

Kelly: And I hate when you niggas complain when all we females do is look good for y'all when we don't even have to.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Oh ummmmm....

Kelly: Exactly your Dumb Face Ass don't really got shit to say now fr fr.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Whatever just be ready when I get there.

Kelly: I will.

Beyoncé and I text back and forth a little bit longer til we both agreed to get ready.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just as I walk down the stairs of my porch, Beyoncé finally pulls up in my driveway.

And this nigga had the audacity to say that I take Centuries on getting ready.

"Is that all you're taking." Beyoncé yells out to me as she quickly gets outta the driver's seat of her Suburban.

"Yeah, this all I'm taking, cause I got my phone in my pocket." I tell her.

Beyoncé hums in response as she quickly runs over to the passenger's side.

I smile as I walk over to the passenger's side.

Beyoncé quickly opens the passenger's door, once she seen me approaching the passenger's side.

"Hea hold these for a second." I tell Beyoncé as I hand her four big clear Tupperware Containers.

I then get in the passenger's seat, while I quickly fasten my seatbelt.

"Ight hea." Beyoncé says to me as she gently places the four big clear Tupperware Containers on my lap.

Beyoncé smiles at me as she then closes the passenger's door for me.

Beyoncé then quickly runs right back over to the driver's side, while immediately getting in and closing the door right behind her.