-2-

At first, I believed the accidental amnesia I caused was convenient... but looking back, subject 1 knowing nothing about her past life might temper with my results.... so I'll be doing an experiment to try and reverse the side effects of my last experiment. Of course, not fully. I still want her to forget things such as her name or the way around my lab, I just want her to loosely remember things for if I need to ask questions. For this reason, I have created antidote to the amnesia chemical- god, I should really get a proper name for that- and I have created a chip that allows me to control what subject 1 remembers via remote. If it where to be removed, she would regain memories of things I forced her to forget... however, I don't have a chemical that will give me the results I need. Only machinery. I will just have to lodge it deep beneath her skin to prevent faulty results.

Name: subject 1.

Goal of experiment: To allow me access on what she remembers and what she doesn't.

Experiment: successful.

Side effects: slight swelling where I implemented the disc, but it went down after a few minutes.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Golfball walked into the lab room, an idea melted into her mind. Subject 1 was sprawled out across the floor at the opposite end of the room, staring at the ceiling. She immediately sat up fearfully, noticing Golfball walking into the room.

Golfball, upon noticing subject 1 wasn't moving, began to walk towards her.
"Subject 1, do not resist. It will only make this worse!" Golfball said, pulling out a knife. Subject 1 looked up at golfball in fear.

"I-i'm sorry! What did I do?" Golfball paused.

"No! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PROPOSE SUCH AN INHUMAN EXPERIMENT?"
"I'm sorry golfball... what did I do? It was just a joke..."

Golfball teared up at the memory of how she treated Tennis ball before snapping back to reality.

"IT- IT DOESNT MATTER! JUST BE QUIET!"
_________________________________________

Golfball finished bandaging the area on subject 1's leg before standing up to leave.
"Wait!" Subject 1 called out, attempting to stand up, yet failing due to the wound on her leg. Golfball stopped before she walked out.
"Do you remember me?"

"You, yes, name, no..."
"Good..." Golfball's creepy grin widened even further as she walked out of the room.