-1-

Experiment files

Name: subject 1, formerly known as Leafy

Past: very unstable relationships, terrible mental health and alot of events recently, making her an easy target

Goal of experiment: To try to weaken her pain resistance

Experiment: failed.

Side effects: Amnesia, damaged eyesight

__________________________________________________________________________________

Golfball walked into a room. Unlike the other rooms, Subject 1's cell had a mattress and a chair in it. The chair being there to restrain her during Experiments, and the mattress being to allow her to rest.

Subject 1, who was already awake, hadn't yet noticed Golfball walking towards her. She was too busy fearfully feeling her missing part of head.

"Subject 1." Golfball finally addressed. Subject 1 looked up.
"Golfball??? Where am i?? I want to go home. And who is Subject 1?"
"You are Subject 1."
"No! No I am not! My name is lea-"
"YOUR NAME IS SUBJECT 1 NOW, UNDERSTAND?" Subject 1 nodded in fear as Golfball gestured for her to sit on the chair. Subject 1 reluctantly followed and did not resist as golfball chained her down.

She only did try to resist when Golfball pulled out a large needle.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT? NO- NO PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM ME! DONT HURT ME PLEASE! IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID TO MAKE YOU THIS MAD, PLEASE!!!!"
Golfball froze.

"Hey Golfball, do you think this looks okay?" Tennisball asked, checking the PH of the acid. Golfball sighed playfully.
"No. It's just getting more acidic.."
"Oh.. WAIT- NO-NO! Oops.." tennisball said as he dropped his test-tube into the acid. Automatically, he jumped in to get it.
"NO! TENNISBALL- DON'T!"
"AAAAAAH! HELP ME PLEASE! HELP!"

Golfball shook her head. Shut up with those stupid memories... you've got a job to do here! She turned her eyes back onto the terrified, shaking leaf infont of her, and jabbed the needle into her skin.
_________________________________________

Golfball waited for Subject 1 to come to, before unchaining her carefully.

Subject 1 looked around fearfully before she began to cry.
"Where- where am I? Who am I?? Why can't I remember anything??" Golfball sighed before crossing off some writing on her notebook.
"That won't work... Just gives people amnesia... Got it."

Golfball turned back towards her. "Your name is Subject one." She told her. "Now, are you facing any other problems?"
"W-well.." Subject 1 rubbed her arm in thought. "M-my head hurts a bit... I can't remember anything and my vision is a bit blurry.." golfball looked down at her before scribbling some more sentences down on her notebook.
"Fascinating."

"Can I go now?" Subject 1 pleaded. Golfball narrowed her eyes sternly.
"No." She then turned to leave, leaving her Subject crying in fear and confusion.