Chapter : 4 : Home

Start from the beginning

The twin dashed towards her without giving her a chance to resist but the woman was clever as she just deflected there attacks using the staff

Ennis went to attack the woman as he sent her flying into the lockers and without giving her a break Kali attacked her but missed as her claws cut through the lockers .

But the woman used the broken parg of the stick to strike her as it injured.

Ennis went to stop her but the woman took out a hidden wooden knife as she attacked him with it making him fall down as it was made Mountain Ash wood .

This made Ennis incapacitated.

Ryan just stood there watched this amused as he finally decided to act .

He appeared infront of the woman the next second with his speed as took away the stick and catching her neck and pinning her to the wall .

"You will stay still and not move until you are said so , got it ?"

The woman stopped her struggle as she stood there without moving.

*Clap*

*Clap*

"I always envy your powers , they are so efficient at times "

Deucalion entered the room as he was clapping as the twins started to help there friends.

" Couldn't you do it earlier.?? "

One of the twins asked a little annoyed.

"Well i could have , but my powers only work if all the dumbasses in the get knocked out first "

Ryan said with a smile which angered all the fallen four.

"Now now people we have things to do "

Deucalion said as he came infront of the woman who was still standing infront of him without moving.

"She has been a...."

He started to talk as his claws popped out .

"Troublesome fellow for quite a some time"

He said as he dug his hands into her stomach and making her sanp out of the compeltion.

"Ahhhh!!"

The woman Start to shout in pain and soon lost her consciousness as he killed her .

Ryan looked at this a little shocked as he said .

"Why did you kill her ?"

The Deucalion he knew never really killed any innocent people and by the feeling he was getting from the woman she wasn't a bad person.

"My lad don't worry "

He said as he started to walk away without any guilt .

Ryan looked at the leaving figure as he could feel that the Deucalion he knows and the person infront of him are not the same....

'What happened to you uncle..... "

He looked at deucalion who left the room with his pack leaving Ryan to deal with this mess .

Ryan bowed down as he bit into his arm and feed his blood to her as he could feel her heart still beating and his blood will heal her .

" I have to do something.... I have to bring him back "

Ryan said to himself as he remembered the look in Deucalion's eyes .

Those were the eyes of a betrayed mad man....

Those were the eyes of a Demon instead of the kind man he once knew......

_________________

Near a house in Beacon hills