Chapter 56: Villain Poor Student (21)

Start from the beginning

Afterwards, the two returned to the house that He Siyu had rented near the University of Finance and Economics.

Everything seems to be the same as before.

Song Xuyi is still very busy every day, and occasionally goes on business trips. After He Siyu accepted Song Xuyi's investment, the company started to get on the right track, and also became extremely busy.

But Song Xuyi found that no matter how late every day, He Siyu would insist on going home to sleep.

And once he found Song Xuyi's luggage at home, when Song Xuyi woke up the next morning, he would often see the back of He Siyu making breakfast for him.

The two tacitly did not mention the kiss that night, as if everything was just a drunken dream.

But everything is still a little different.

For example, when He Siyu faced Song Xuyi, his words became very few, and Song Xuyi no longer accepted He Siyu's dedication to him with peace of mind, and began to think about trying to make He Siyu not so hard...

It's been like this for two months.

When the final exam was about to come, Song Xuyi came back to the house near the school to prepare for the exam.

"Siyu, I have grown up and have the ability to live independently. You really don't want to take care of me like this..."

After waking up in the morning and finding that He Siyu had already made breakfast for herself in the kitchen, Song Xuyi couldn't help but decided to have a good talk with He Siyu.

When Song Xuyi came back the day before, it was past two o'clock in the night, and He Siyu hadn't come back at that time, and now it's only half past six in the morning, He Siyu got up again to make breakfast for herself, and He Siyu slept for four hours at most , so how can her body bear it?

"So, can't even take care of you now?"

Song Xuyi didn't expect that his words seemed to hurt He Siyu again.

"Don't think too much," He Siyu glanced at Song Xuyi, seeing Song Xuyi's wide eyes, she lowered her head, with a sad smile on her lips: "You just think I'm trying my best to please you! Who told you Is it my investor?"

It has to be said that He Siyu grasped Song Xuyi's pulse very well.

What Song Xuyi hated the most was He Siyu's dejected appearance.

Whenever He Siyu's beautiful face shows this expression, as long as it can make her show off, Song Xuyi even wants to give her his whole heart.

"That's not what I meant," Song Xuyi felt distressed, and hurriedly explained: "I just don't want you to work so hard..."

"Siyu, don't be sad. If you want, the relationship between us will remain the same as before, okay?"

"So this is the answer you've been thinking about for two months?"

However, these words did not appease He Siyu. He Siyu pursed his lips, turned off the gas stove, and turned around: "Xu Yi—"

"Then tell me, what do you say is the same as before?"

He Siyu's voice was calm, but his tone was slightly aggressive: "Can I hug you, hold hands with you, and kiss you like that night?"

He Siyu looked over with dark and hot eyes, which reminded Song Xuyi once again of the night he wanted to forget in his memory:

That night, He Siyu seemed to look at him like this...

Thinking of those fiery and hot kisses, Song Xuyi flinched, not daring to meet He Siyu's eyes at this moment, and took a step back involuntarily.