62

lee hyesoo pov
the rest of the trip was spent in a state of relaxation and intimacy. we spent lazy days lounging by the pool, exploring the area we were in, and indulging in delicious meals together.

hanni and I grew even closer during this time, making up for our time apart when I was away. we laughed, we talked, we danced, and we loved each other deeply.

on the last day of our trip, we watched the sunset together, holding hands as we sat on the beach. it was a breathtaking sight, with the sky painted in hues of orange and pink.

as the sun disappeared below the horizon, I turned to hanni with a wistful smile. "I don't want this to end," I said softly.

hanni took my hand and pulled me close, gazing into my eyes. "neither do I," she replied, feeling a pang of sadness at the thought of leaving this paradise.

I took a deep breath and opened up to hanni. "I feel like I can tell you anything," I said, looking into her eyes. "I don't think I've ever felt this close to anyone before."

hanni's eyes softened with affection as she listened intently. "you can tell me anything," she said reassuringly. "I'm here for you, always."

I took a moment to gather my thoughts before speaking again. "there's something i need to tell you," I said, my voice shaking slightly. "I've been struggling with anxiety for a while because of work now, and it's been getting worse lately."

hanni squeezed my hand gently, her eyes full of concern. "I'm sorry you're going through that," she said softly. "but you know don't have to go through it alone. I'm here for you, and we'll get through it together."

I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders as I leaned in to hug hanni, feeling her arms wrap around me protectively. I knew in that moment that our bond was unbreakable, and that we could face anything as long as we had each other.