2

lee hyesoo pov
so right after school, we all headed straight to felix's home.

the first thing he did was to start on his video games. what a nerd.

he gestured hanni to join him and they were both all giggly while playing. not gonna lie, I felt jealous. felix surely had fun with me but now that hanni came in, he seemed to be having more fun.

I felt kinda bad too. whenever felix asked me to join him in playing his video games, I told him I couldn't because I just didn't like it. maybe I should be happy he found someone to play his video games with.

"are you jealous?" giselle came and sat beside me with two colas in her hand. she turned on the tv like it was the most normal thing to do at someone else's house.

"what makes you say that?" I frowned and took the cola from her hand as she flipped through the channels to find a show.

"well, I mean you were staring pretty hard at them. I didn't know the school's sweetheart could be so jealous like that," she said.

"you wish..." I replied, unsure of what I was even saying at this point.

"just saying, if I were felix, I wouldn't even take my eyes off you," giselle continued. "who would want to be playing games when you're dating someone so beautiful?" she mumbled under her breath.

"what?" I asked, pretending not to hear her.

I must say giselle is attractive but I am straight. so straight that you can't convince me I like girls that way.

"nothing," giselle said. was it just me or did she sound kinda... sad?

I didn't dwell too much on it as yunjin walked towards us and sat next to me. she placed her hand on my waist and rested her head on my shoulder. I was used to this since all the girls are so touchy with me.

again, I am straight. so straight. no girls will convince me that I am not straight. no one.

the three of us just cuddled up on the couch and watched this taiwanese rom com called "our times".

after the movie, I realised the guys were busy playing card games on the table and felix and hanni were nowhere to be found.

great.

I removed yunjin's hand from my waist and was about to walk towards felix's gaming room when I received a call from my sister.

"hello?"

"unnie... I don't feel so well..." hyein said over the phone. I panicked and gathered my things in a rush.

"my sister is not feeling well so I have to go now," I said rapidly and rushed off without saying goodbye. I didn't want to leave hyein alone at home.

yes, she's alone. we don't have parents. our parents passed in a shipwreck on a holiday when we were younger. they did leave a bit of inheritance for us so finance wasn't really an issue.

it was difficult however, for me to be taking care of my sister alone. I just wanted to be there for her because she is still very young to me.