I feel Han grab tighten on my hand, I look at him. He did the same once he feel my eyes on him. I give him a smile and mouthed.

It's going to be alright.
He just nod but I can tell it does not help him.

I was the one to step inside first pulling Han with me. Inside there was a huge stair leading upward, the first thing to land your eyes own. Some couches which has old white dirty covers covering them, some huge and small picture of I don't know who or what.

A really large black hallway with broken celling lights, broken tables with the same covers on.

And right above the center of the place Infront of us, was a really big chandelier made of glass. In the first view it doesn't look like a glass chandelier but if you look closely, it is.

All the broken furniture, all the dirty things, the dust, make it look more horrible, nothing was elegant, like a palace should be. It wasn't timeless, it was effected as time pass. By the look of it, one can say, it was opulent once. Now was decrepit.

Not to mention the mystical feeling coming out of the every corner of it. I say the truth, I fear the imposing palace. Wasn't as dignified as thought it would. But that is, what it's look.

I turn my attention to Han, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention.
Once his attention was on me, I signal him to ask the book about the crown place, with much difficult as he was too empty up there to understand ehet I'm saying.

He nod when he finally realized and pulled out the book and pen to write.  Where to find the crown place?

His writhing disappear, like last time and a new writhing appear.

A secret chamber, hidden in the dark, search it.

But where? Han write back.
Where would you hide your treasure? The book write.

I look at Han trying to understand what does it mean. If I have to hide my thing somewhere it will be..my bedroom!

I smile when I realized and hold Han's hand, to make him look at me.

I mouthed him the word bedroom to which he understands quickly and smile.

He hold my hand making a run only to be stop after two steps.

I look at him waiting for him to tell me what happened.

He mouthed something but I don't understand so I signal him to do it again but my stupid brain still don't get it.

He sign and open the book to writhing something. How to take without making sound?

Hmmm, I have to say, he is quite smart sometimes.

Touch your foreheads together.

I look at Han confused, only to find him already looking at me. He come closer and just attach our foreheads together without my permission, making me narrowed my eyes at him, but bow a kiss to him to which he immediately back off.

The fuck-

My eyes widen when I heard Han's voice. Did he just talk!?

No I don't ! I frown when I hear his voice, but his lips aren't moving.

What is happening? I asked in my mind.

Idoit can't you see, we can hear each other thoughts! I heard his voice in my head and for some seconds I just want h him without blinking my eyes before screaming as loud as I can in my head.

He immediately hold his head whining in his head. What was this! He shout at me.

For fun. I wink at him with an expressionless face.