I sighed and said, " It was a one time thing. I was wasted and I was late for work. So can you please just press that fucking button so I can go to work. I don't want to lose my job."

Disappointment flashed through his eyes but he quickly replaced it with a stone, cold stare. He pressed the button and the doors opened up. I rushed out of the elevator not looking back, but I could still feel his gaze on me.

                          ~~~~~~~~

ELIJAH POV:

I don't know what made me pull her back into the elevator but I still did it. She looked simply irresistible when she stepped into the elevator. My mind is still in a trance of anger yet, it was also filled with admirations after she left. I'm angry at her for leaving me alone in public, but I admire her boldness for standing her ground. I was on my way to Michael office to negotiate the terms of our contract.

I walked into his office without knocking since I'm already late. Why need to knock since I practically own this place now. The scene that welcomed me put me off. It was Michael busy forcing himself on one of his employees. She was trying to get out of his grip. I saw him in a new light. I was so disgusted in Micheal I asked my guard that was waiting outside to handle Michael for me, while I helped the girl. My guard took him down to our nearest warehouse.

The good mood I was in just vanished. I was making my way to my car so I could teach this motherfucker a lesson. When a thought popped up in my head. What if he grabbed my Emerald against her own will. I tried to push that thought away not wanting to make  rash decisions. After 15 minutes of sitting in thought of what if's. We finally arrived at my warehouse. I walked through 3 security checkpoints and I finally arrived at the basement. This is the place where all the fun happens. I walked into one of the many torture rooms, I have that's when I saw Mr Stewart sitting there. I took off my blazer and tie not wanting to get any stains on them and I rolled up my sleeves of my dress shirt.

"So Mr. Stewart. I saw you were getting quite touchy with a woman who wasn't interested."  I said with a cold tone and a murderous look in my eyes

His eyes widen when he saw what I had in my hand. It was a my favorite knife. I got it when I was only 15 last thing It was the last thing I  received from my brother before he passed away.

He looked frantically around him, hoping someone would help him or if there was a way out.

"Whatever I did I am truly sorry. Please just don't hurt me let me go." he said with with a tremble in his voice.

I just chuckled. He thinks a simple sorry would help. I know I'm not a good man, but when it come to men like him something just snaps inside of me. A simple sorry won't take back the harassment that poor girl endured. You never know, she might be afraid of men going forward which will make her suffer since she won't let a man touch her in a loving or caring way, because she will always recall of the time she was inappropriately touched.

I just snapped and all I saw was red . I stabbed him in the thigh while twisting the knife. He let a nasty cry out. When men like him are in pain. It makes me happy.

"Ha! Sorry?! That all? what a bloody disappointment you are Michael. Tell me  something Michael. Have you touched any other woman like that? Have you touched Ella like that?" I said while my tone just got more murderous.

I walked over to the table with all my tools on and decided on a whip with spikes on it .

" Answer me! Did you or did you not touch Ella inappropriate or anyone else ? "  I said getting impatient.

His eyes widen when he saw what I had in my hands.

"NO. I promise I didn't touch her. And yes, I have touched some others but only 5 or 10. Please show me mercy." He cried out

I was pleased to hear he didn't touch her but one thing is sure I will not show him mercy.  I decide to keep him alive since I can use him later on.

" One thing is for sure I don't show mercy, but since I'm in a good mood I'll let you off with a warning and a good  whipping. So hold still this might hurt just a bit." I said while inching closer to him with a dark look on my face. He tried wiggling out of the chair while he cried out his pathetic please.

His cries were music to my ears. I gave my iconic sinister smile before I started whipping him. Every whip I gave him, he screamed harder which encouraged me to continue. After a long time he passed out. I lift his head, he looked hardly unrecognizable.

I grabber a bucket od water to wake him up. He screamed when the cold water hit his skin. I bent down to match his eye level and said "Now Mr Stewart sign here if you value your life."

I gave him a pen and he struggled to sign but with a bit of encouragements he finally signed it. I walked out of the room since I needed to clean up. I told the guard outside to clean the mess up.

------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE

Hi, thanks for reading another chapter. Please comment any suggestions or spelling errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was slow and short. Still trying to get a hang of this. Don't forget to vote.