Looking up at his vexxed face, Anika pursed her lips to hide her smile, but to no avail. Her lips broke out into a grin and she let out a giggle before biting her lip.

"Mmm green ain really my favorite color.... But it sure do look good on you baby." She teased as she moved her hips forward slightly so she brushed against him.

"Nik" he warned her and she sighed dramatically.

"Fine. His names Matthew. He's someone I knew from back home and was one of few people I actually interacted with. We ain seen eachother in a while so we talked for abit. And you can check it out. He ain from here, just visiting family. I think someone y'all might work with is his cousin that's why he came here. He's leaving to go back home on Monday." Anika answers him.

Felix looked at her for awhile, his eyes still slightly narrowed before he hummed.

"Sorry bout that mama, just had me feeling all types o ways seeing you talkin to that nigga" he admitted.

Anika looks up at him.

"You gettin jealous like that... I ain really expect it to be honest lix"

"Why?" He asked.

"Cuz I...... you know what we got goin on rii now..... ain somethin I thought would involve deep feelings like that" she said.

Felix scrunches up his face at her words.

"Nik..... shit yah we kinda started off with just feelin lust but if you think all this is wit me is lust you dam wrong" he told her.

Anika bit the inside of her cheek.

"But Felix..... you know what we doin wrong. Benji would...... ion even think I can imagine what he'd do if he found out about this-"

"And you think I'd fuck wit you on some half assed feelings knowin dam well my friend prolly bust a cap up my ass bout you?"

They both looked at eachother before Felix moved her hands back to her side and pulled her towards him.

"Yes I got fuckin jealous Nik. Cuz I like you. And want you. Matter o fact- I ain gotta want for shit cuz you mine. And I'm to terms wit the consequences of what we got. Just let me know how you feelin back" he told her, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Anika looked up at him before a smile broke out on her face and she leaned up to kiss him.

"You said I'm yours and you to terms with that. So who am I to deny you of yo shit" she smiled into the kiss and Felix did too.

As they continued to kiss , he picked her up, moving over to the bed.

"Fuck, you'on know how long I been wanting to have you in my own bed baby"

______________________________

"Nigga you blocked the fuxkin game pussy" Benji cussed as Ares happily scooped up his winnings off the table, putting it in some rubber bands and into his pockets.

"Learn how to fuckin play to win then you can argue wit me. I was gone win regardless of blockin this shit. But blockin just mean I could win faster" Ares grinned, leaning back into his seat.