The mall

Wednesday's pov:

-"ok, we'll split up and meet at the food court in about an hour, how does that sound?"
I ask. Everyone kind of nods in agreement.
-"ok yeah sounds good"
-"I'll be taking Enid to Dillard's first so if you guys need us chances are that's where we'll be"
I say, waving to the group as me and Enid walk off.

Enid's pov:

-"how about this?"
Wednesday asks, picking out a black jacket. It's a cute jacket, I think Wednesday would look fantastic in it but black isn't entirely my thing.
-"no, you know I prefer more color on my clothes"
-"hmm yeah I suppose that's true"
We continue walking through the store.
-"hey how about this?"
Wednesday asks, holding up one of the cutest crop tops I've ever seen. It has a white collar with pink, blue, brown, and white stripes along the whole thing. I eagerly take it from her.
-"holy shit Wednesday! How'd YOU pick this out??"

She rolls her eyes.
-"I know what you like Enid, besides I think you'd look...c-cute...in it"
She says bashfully, still looking away from me. Ahhh what a cutie!! Without thinking I wrap her in a hug almost causing the two of us to fall.
-"ENID!"

Wednesday's pov:

Enid looks down at we sweetly and I can't be mad.
-"sorry, there was no need to raise my voice"
I say, patting her head. She smiles.
-"don't worry wens I know you didn't mean too, besides I should've given you a bit more of a warning before hugging you so randomly"
-"it's ok, we are dating after all. Should we go to the dressing rooms?"

Enid's pov:

I feel myself start blushing.
-"I-I! Are you sure??"
I ask, in a harsh whisper. She looks at me confused.
-"sure why not? You liked the shirt right?"
She asks, holding up the shirt. I- well this is embarrassing...
-"oh. I was thinking something completely different"
I whisper to myself. Wednesday folds her arms.
-"pervert"
I start blushing even more.
-"n-not even! Let's just go so I can try this on"
She smiles and follows me over to the dressing rooms.

Wednesday's pov:

As I'm waiting for Enid to try on a few outfits we picked out I notice Xavier and Ajax. It doesn't take long for Ajax to notice me and start waving. Xavier smiles and they walk over.
-"hey Wens!"
They say happily. I shoot them a glare but neither of them seem to be bothered by it. Guess I've lost my intimidation.
-"where's Enid?"
Xavier asks, looking around. I point behind me, towards the fitting rooms.
-"ah"
Just then Enid walks out. She's wearing some blue jean bell bottoms and the striped crop top we picked out. God she looks fantastic.

-"Enid! Cute outfit, you look great!"
Ajax says happy, dashing over to look at the outfit. Ajax is...ok I suppose. But something about them being so close doesn't sit right with me sometimes. Xavier leans towards me.
-"kinda weird how their so close after the breakup huh?"
He asks. I look at him a bit but he just continues looking over at Enid and Ajax. I sigh.
-"their just friends"
-"maybe, maybe not. But what I find interesting is how Enid's always smiling while she texts other people like that one girl. Oh what was her name.."
-"Emma"
I reply. The Emma situation is still getting on my nerves but it's fine. Enid's here with me and she hasn't really been on her phone s-

Just then Enid's phone dings and she instantly pulls it out and smiles. She then begins typing. Xavier frowns and folds his arms.
-"well what can ya do, werewolves just have so much love that they have to spread it"
He says with a shrug.
-"I don't like what your implying"
He sighs.
-"I'm just looking out for you Wens, I've had quite a few girls get with me just cause my dad or my money. I'd hate that to happen to you"
-"Enid's not like that"
-"whatever you say. Yo Ajax!"
Ajax turns to look at us and he and Enid wave awkwardly to me and Xavier.
-"ready to go bud?"
Ajax nods and he and Enid walk back over.

-"we'll be seeing ya back at the food court in an hour right?"
I nod.
-"take care Wednesday, think about what I said"
Xavier says as he and Ajax leave.

Enid's pov:

-"what he said?"
I ask, placing my hand on her shoulder. Wednesday shakes her head and removes my hand.
-"it's nothing, he's just trying to look out for me is all"
-"about what?"
She looks at me for a moment.
-"nothing of your concern really, anyways did you like the outfits?"
I nod.
-"very well, let's go pay"
She says, taking my hand as we begin walking.