Part-6(Bully pt:-2)

ابدأ من البداية

I'm kind of regretting it because I think it's my fault. I shouldn't have left her behind over there.

But again, what could've possibly happened to her when I left her over there? Her condition is worse now.

(AFTER 20 MINUTES, Y/N'S POV.)

I opened my puffy eyes slowly and slightly as I rubbed them first, examining my surrounding. I realised that I was in the medical room but who brought me over here?

I soon realized that my hand was holding something...or I guessed someone. I immediately made my eyes towards the person and I was right, it was a person. It was Jungkook.

A smile appeared on my lips as I saw him sleeping. Well, how could he sleep, his clothes were fully wet and the way he was sleeping, it looked like he was kind of disturbed or vexed.

But then something snapped into my head.

[Alexa play:- Breaking down by Ailee.]

I've to maintain my distance from him.

I immediately pulled out my hand from his grip and he soon woke up. He looked at me as he rubbed his eyes for a short moment before he grabbed both of my arms. He looks worried.

"Y/N, are you feeling any good now? And what happened to you? I told you to wait in the cafeteria then how come you were lying unconscious on the ground?" He started throwing questions worriedly while I just remained quiet. I can't tell him that his girlfriend bullied me or else their relationship would become poor and If you're gonna hate me that why I'm believing a random girl then you're wrong. I don't believe her but she has already threatened me that if I'll not maintain my distance from Jungkook then she might do something to my family.

And you know what, I love my family more than anyone.

"Y/N, please don't remain quiet. Please say something." He spoke, his tone turning desperate. I felt bad, he shouldn't be feeling worried and desperate for me. I took a sigh, ready to open my mouth.

"Jungkook, I've to say something," I spoke and he looked at me, waiting for me to speak further.

"Jungkook, let's create our distance from each other." Finally, I unbottled my emotions. The more I want to be with him, the more I'm calling danger towards me.

"W-Why? Why all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly, his eyes having a guilty look.

"No Jungkook, it's just I don't think this frenemy thingy would work. I'm nothing near you. So, I hope you would understand what I'm trying to say." I spoke as he looked at me, his eyes shimmering under the light bulb. The weather outside was poor and I guess it's already evening. I can see the rain still pouring down to Earth. But thankfully, there were no thunder roars.

"Y/N, those words don't suit you." He spoke. I look at him to find his head hanging down. I smiled bitterly because, in this situation, I was helpless.

"Jungkook please respect my decision. This is for our own good." I spoke as I stood up from the medical bed. I saw both of our bags placed on the chair. I immediately threw my bag around my arms as I kept a firm hold around my straps.

"Thank you Jungkook...for everything," I spoke but he didn't give any reaction. He was still standing on the floor. I took out my umbrella as I escaped that room. I stole a glance at him speedily as I left that place with a broken heart.

(OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, THIRD PERSON'S POV.)

"What happened Jungkook? Why are you waiting for me? Didn't I tell you not to wait for me?" Jimin looked at Jungkook in confusion as he was standing against the wall. He seemed like he was lost in deep thought. Jimin became worried for his friend because he was acting weird.

"What happened, dude? You look sad and lost." He spoke and finally, Jungkook shook his head and looked at Jimin. He immediately smiled at him but Jimin could already know that he was smiling forcefully.

"No, no, I'm not sad. I was thinking that we should enjoy our night at the club. What do you think?" He asked Jimin as Jimin creased his brows, looking at him in confusion. He thinks something is off and suspicious but Jungkook was too good at acting so he lets off that thing.

"Ohh sure, it's been a while since we've not gone to the club. Let's go." He spoke and Jungkook nodded his head with a smile. They both headed down to the club.

On the way, the words which Y/N spoke to him were still ringing in his head.

"Jungkook, let's create our distance from each other."

TO BE CONTINUED

Vote for it plseeeuuuu!!!

Take care and have a good day ahead.

Remember that there's someone who always cares for you. Mwahh<3