Chapter 12 | Adventure in the Elements - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Where did you even go?" Jordan asked.

"Oh, I just stole a few things from Elon Musk's house." You stated casually.

"Um, I don't think that's a few things..." Jade motioned at the pile. "How did you even get in?"

"Don't worry 'bout it." You answered. You then notice something. "Wait a second..."

You grab a pillow with a videogame character, Solid Snake, on... a body pillow? You stay quiet while showing everyone else.

"Oh, it's the guy from Fortnite!" Autumn uttered.

You and Jordan shift your attention toward the Ethereon in a somewhat offended manner. Luz covers her mouth and snickers while Jade openly laughs at the goofy look Autumn gave you. As she eventually went to the kitchen, Eda hopped on top of the junk pile and sighed in complete satisfaction. King scattered over and dug his eager claws inside, eventually taking ahold of a teddy bear.

"Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" King pulls the ring on the back.

"I love cuddles and kisses."

"Truly horrifying!"

Eda gives a gentle smile at the little demon's happiness. She then looked over to Luz, who continued to read from the Hexside magazine.

"Yo, kid. Your trash pile is getting cold." She rummages through and grabs a hangar. "While mine's getting hot! I have never seen such an extravagant earring!"

"That's because that's not an earring." You blatantly said.

"Well, then what is it, smarty-pants? Don't tell me, you're supposed to hang clothes with it?" Eda sarcastically questioned.

You blankly stare at the witch before turning away with a disgruntled sigh.

You toss a few things out the way before noticing a white game system with a rigid dome and flashing LED lights found on it. The dome had a large 'P' on it, prompting you to scan the front for any logos until you come to find a small 'PS6' on the bottom.

"He has a freaking PlayStation 6 before it was announced!?" You screeched.

"Wait, what's in here?" Jordan asked.

The boy randomly presses on the dome for it to finally open. Inside it was a game labeled, Star Wars Battlefront III and only made you and Jordan's jaws drop at the sight.

"I think I just pissed a little..."

"You tryna play it?"

"Say fucking less."

You and Jordan immediately dash upstairs and enter your room but there aren't any outlets in the room, leading to you getting a little frustrated.

"Dammit, there's no outlets in here!"

Suddenly, the wall shifted around to the right of you, parts of the wood transforming into an outlet with two plugs. Hooty bursts through the window in his boundless state of goofiness. Jordan jumps in fright as you watch with uncertainty, looking between the tube and the wall.