2

Last Time On The Wandering Hunter

YN: jeez you move fast!

???: you too, I'm surprised your keeping up with me.

This chase went on for a good hour. Finally I was able to tackle her, I threw her gun to the side.

YN: now tell me who you are!

???: WidowMaker.

YN: wait your that famous assassin sniper.

So she does work for talon, I decided to tie her up with my strand. she tried struggling.

YN: your not getting out of that, I hope you know that.

WIdowmaker: what is this stuff?

YN: I'm not telling.

I was about to call the overwatch ship. but I just sat down next to her.

Widowmaker: aren't you gonna your team?

YN: I'm too tired right now-ZzZz.

Widowmaker POV

Did he really just fall asleep next to me? How dumb is he!? but I guess he is smart for tying me up. For some reason he took off his helmet. and oh my gosh was his handsome-. Wait Amelia What are you saying, he's your enemy, I looked at him again, and I blushed. what is about this man that is making blush?

NOW Widowmaker POV

It's been about an 1 hour since he tied me up and fell asleep. I couldn't help but look at him there something about that was hypnotizing, something that makes me remember but I can't figure it out what it is. I then hear see start stirring awake.

YN:(yawns) that was a good ass nap.

He then looks over to me.

YN: oh yeah I forget I tied you up. Welp I don't know what to do with you.

Widowmaker: you could let me go.

YN: and why would I do that?

Widowmaker: because-

???: Widow how the hell did this happen?!

It then look over to see reaper.

YN: I suppose your reaper!

Reaper: who the hell are you?

YN: I'm not telling you anything!

Reaper: then I guess you must die.

YN POV

Damn, I'm in a bad situation. Reaper was right in front me. Don't get me wrong I would fight him but I don't think its the time for that.

YN: yeah you see I don't feel like dying right now.

He then started to shoot at leaving me to take cover

YN: well it's my time to leave. Oh before I forget.

I then grabbed Widowmaker.

YN: I'll be taking her see ya!

I then started to grapple away, widow then was yelling at me.

Widowmaker: put me down!

YN: I don't think I can do that right now!

Widowmaker: listen if you don't put me down they will kill you!

YN: so be it! Besides I have to take you in for questioning and other stuff!

She was then silent for the rest of the way.

Timeskip to overwatch base.

Once we got back, widow was placed in a interrogation room. Soldier was in there questioning her about stuff. I wasn't paying attention to be honest with you. I then started to walk to my room. While walking I bumped into someone by accident.

???:aj!(ouch!)

I looked down to see a women with blonde hair and a white lab coat on.

YN: are you ok?

YN: are you ok?

???: I think so, sorry for bumping into you.

YN: it's ok.

I then helped her up.

???: are you new around here, are never seen you before?

YN: I am actually new to overwatch, names YN, our my hero name Wanderer.

???: well YN, my names Angela, but my hero name is mercy, I'm the doctor here at overwatch.

YN: cool, I was wondering if there was a doctor here.

Angela:(giggle) well here I am the doctor.

YN: well I should get going, it was nice meeting you Angela.

I then started to walk away but for some reason I could feel her staring at me, oh well.

Angela POV

What a nice a young man, he was so handsome, kind, and his hands were so soft.

Angela: it was nice meeting you too YN. Maybe I should follow him too see where his room is.~

So I began too secretly follow him, after a little bit of following, I saw him go in room.

Angela: So that's where you stay, don't worry i'll make sure your comfortable.~

Widowmaker POV

After interrogating me they placed me in a cell while sitting there I started to of that boy I met. He was just so....cute. I started to blush again.I know I'm not supposed to be in love but there was something about him, he was just irresistible, almost like poison.

Amelie: I'm in...love.

I started to smile and think more about him.

Amelie: Don't worry we'll be together soon.~

I then went to sleep, dreaming about my future with him.

YN POV

YN: Finally home...

I then crashed onto my bed and went to sleep.

To be continued