Part 20:- Hospital care

Welcome to another part
Munchkins.

Look first of all I really regret the fact that I haven't uploaded my chapters on Saturday and Sunday that doesn't make you stop from reading right and that too I am really sorry about that.
Moving back to the story.

Previously

Y/n took her hand outof the quilt and caressed someone's hand.

Present.

Y/n pov

I turned to my left side and saw
Taehyung.
I immediately took my hand off and saw here and there just like nothing happened.

~awkward minutes later~

I coughed a little and got confused with the fact that what is taehyung doing here.

Me:- What are you doing here?
I asked him with eyebrows furrowed and with a confused look which I usually do.

Taehyung:- Well umm your dad and everyone is going to Busan for the invitation and plannings of his wedding.

Me:- And what about my brother?

Taehyung:- Well He's busy handling all three companies.

Me:- Woah that's a lot for him. And don't tell me that you guys told mom.

Taehyung:- No, we didn't.

Me:- Thank God.
I wish my mom would've known so she could be my side all day. I wonder what she be doing now.

There was my phone ringing with someone's ID Taehyung handed out my phone which was kept on the table beside couch.

OTP

Me:- Hello

???:- Hi bestie.

Me:- Umm....sorry who's this?

???:- Bro don't tell me that you
haven't saved my number.

Me:- Ok so Can you tell me your name?

???:- I'm TANISHKA

Me:- OMG Tani it's you.
(I exclaimed because why would
I not it's been aonth since I talked to her.

Me:- Hey wassup

Tani:- Yeah doin' good why didn't
You saved my number.

Me:- Oh really long story I'll tell you later someday.

Tani:- oh you gonna have to tell me or imma kick that ass.

Me:- Oh c'mon

Tani:- *chuckles* So how's life?

Me:- Cruel af
(I told her without hesitation because of course why not. With that I tried to get up but Taehyung used the bed to make it up.)

Me:- Thank you

(He just smiled at me which makes
A cute boxy smile I was wandering on his smile when tani pulled me out of my thoughts.)