Staff Introduction

Staff Introduction

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Author – nim or A/N

Age: Unknown

Pronouns: They/Them

Sexuality: Unknown

Role: Leader/Writer

Backstory: Nothing much is known about author – nim, all we know is that we do not know their real name, real aga, and even their gender. Though their avatar may be a girl, we are not sure if they really are a woman.

-----

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Sister

Age: Unknown

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Straight Ally

Role: Reader/Guest

Backstory: Just like her sister, not much is known about her only the fact that she is the sister of the author. Another information about her is that she is clearly disliked by her sister quite a bit. Unlike her sister, her gender is revealed to be that of a woman and her sexuality being straight.

-----

Name: Kei Velmuth

Nickname: Kei

Age: Unknown

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Aromantic

Role: Host I/The Avatar of the Author

Backstory: She is nothing but a puppet of the Author, she is the closest to the Author that she bears almost everything about the author except her face, her name, her age, her pronouns, and her sexuality.

-----

Name: Sequia Velmuth

Nickname: Quia

Age: Unknown

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Straight Ally

Role: Host II/The Avatar of the Sister of the Author

Backstory: She is the puppet and avatar of the sister of the Author, created as the guest and as the co – host of the reaction event. She also bears almost everything about the Author's sister except her face, her name, and her age.

-----

Name: Adhira

Nickname: Hira

Age: 1,600 years old

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Role: Healer/Medic

Backstory: As a young girl she was bullied both mentally and physically in the modern world both by her classmates and by her own childhood friend. Though her body is visibly bruised and injured, her parents never seemed to care. The day she turned 15 she ran away from home. Unfortunately, the day she turned 15 was during winter and as night comes, it started to snow heavily and she fainted on the road. Before losing consciousness, she saw a faceless girl approaching her and she awoke in a laboratory.