Chapter:2:Jack's Cooking

"Break's over, everyone!" Kei announced right after the movie ended. Some people actually fell asleep during the movie, is now being woken up by their family or friends. Even though it's only an hour long, all of them feels refreshed thanks to Kei using magic.

"Let's start with a wholesome one" She said as she clapped her hands. The screen lit up and shows Jack cooking in the Underground Villa's kitchen. Around him were Bud, Cale, and Taylor.

"I didn't know Oppa can cook?" Hannah said as she watched her brother cook. It's weird, Jack has never cooked for her before. But she's currently seeing her brothers cooking for others, she would honestly be lying if said she wasn't jealous.

'He never cooked for his own sister?' Alberu thought after he overheard what Hannah said. She's his brother so why isn't he cooking for her? She also doesn't know... Fishy, very fishy..

[On the screen]

"Hey Simon, you should honestly cook more!" Bud said as smelled Jack's food.

"I definitely agree, it sucks that you can't cook for us everyday, but then again you can't cook normal food, but special food" Cale said, his voice going from enthusiastic to annoyed.

[IRL]

"Why did he call Jack, Simon?" Hannah asked, and even though Bud called him Simon, Jack doesn't seem to mind, it's as if it's real name. 

"Special food?" Beacrox asked. He was wondering if Jack can actually cook, but when he heard that Jack can't cook normal ones but only special ones, his interest peaked up.

[On the screen]

"To be honest, I think your cooking is better than Beacrox" Cale said as he sat on the counter.

"We all know that it's the "ingredient" that made it tasty, and also our tastes" Jack said in which his eyes glowed bright pink once again. The others also smirked and their eyes started to glow as well. Cale's one eye is yellow and the other a neon pink color, Bud's turned glowed purple, and Taylor's eyes glowed brown.

[IRL]

"Oppa!?" Hannah exclaimed, still shocked at her brother's eyes turning pink.

"Human!?" Raon shouted, surprised as to what happened to Cale's eyes. The others were also surprised not only at Cale's reveal but the other's as well. Choi Han and Alberu was shocked as even them never knew anything about this. They felt quite betrayed of this fact, especially Raon because he thought his human told him everything.

Cage and Glenn who was sitting together looked at the screen in shock. They then both looked at each other. What. the. hell!? That was the only thing in their mind. They don't know how to feel, whether shock or betrayal.

'But why do I get a bad feeling when Jack said ingredient?' Alberu thought. He got this very eerie and dark feeling after Jack said the word ingredient. Something tells him, he doesn't wanna know. The feeling also got worst when he remembered Jack saying their tastes, he can't help but shiver by just thinking about it.

'Ingredients and their tastes? Hmm, I wonder what ingredient it is for the young master to say that it's better than his.." Beacrox thought after he had calmed down a bit. He couldn't help but feel jealous of Jack, as the young master said himself that his cooking is better.

[On the screen]

"Your not wrong, but the way you cook it is marvelous!" Cale shouted as their eyes returned to normal. The other two also nodded, they definitely agree.

"Well it is my specialty" Jack said as he started to prepare the food.

"Here it's finished" He said as he poured them the soup, it was a crimson red soup, it was thick and you can also see meat pouring out of it. The three looked excited as they see the food drip.

"Wait, wait were not done yet" Jack said with a smile and pulled out a wine bottle from his spacial bag. He then poured each of them a cup of seemingly red wine, but it was quite thick.

[IRL]

The screen turned off after showing the four eat their food happily. Fredo though, can't help but feel uneasy after seeing the food. It reminds him of blood, but there's no way they'll drink blood. But now he looked at it, Cale never had a problem drinking the blood when he was disguised as Naru. This made Fredo more uneasy, there's no way right?

Choi Han stared at the food. It was weird and it also gives off an eerie feeling, he feels like he had seen it before, it's as if it's blood, but they won't drink blood, right?

Ron and Beacrox stared at the blank screen, reminiscing the food, they both tried to think very hard if that was blood or not. It looked like blood, but it can't be right? There's no way right?

The other experienced fighters all have suspicions on the food the four was eating, the conversation earlier where they were discussing something about a special ingredient and special food just made it more suspicious, but they won't do that would they?

They then turned to look at the four who was sitting the nearest to the screen. To their shock, they were eating the very same food they saw on the screen, but thanks to a convenient barrier they can't smell or detect as to what the liquid was.

The four who knows they were staring just smirked at them, knowing the truth. One of the animatronics who was serving them, brought a seemingly red velvet cake. They cut it open to see a beautiful red inside. It's a special request made by the, blood cake.

The icing and cake were mixed with blood, the cherries were actually eyes in disguise and the red toppers were also human body parts in disguise.

The four smiled a each other and Cale cut the cake elegantly, giving each of them a piece of the cake.

The others watching just looked at the cake and gulped. They were too afraid to ask as to what it was, and they would also rather not know out of fear.

"Alright it's break time!" Kei shouted and she walked up to the computer and started playing "Helluva Boss". She then made the children sleep and played the entire 2 seasons.