Felix x Shy!Reader: Fall of 1957 🏫🍁

[1957 is the estimated year I set for Felix to be a 3rd-year student in university.]

Summer was ending rapidly, but at least you got into your dream school to pursue a degree in (your career). It was the first day at this university, but you were very nervous about the new environment. At least you ended up sharing a dorm with your best friend. However, you had different classes as they did, making it harder for you two to hang out. You headed to your first class, which started at 10:15 am. What you wished you didn't do was decide to leave your dorm at 10:10, and you found yourself lost. This college had so many buildings, but you didn't think to go on the orientation tour. There isn't much time for "should've" as you have to ask someone for help. That's when you stumble upon a male sitting on a bench underneath a large beech tree. He had dirty blonde, almost brown, messy hair and large-framed glasses. He was reading a heavy textbook about finances. He is a nerd, but he might know the campus more than you do. You had to muster up the courage to ask him.

"Heyy! Uh-sorry, but do you mind if I ask where EH-215 is?" You politely asked him.

"I know where it is. It's in that building behind you." He responded.

"Oh! Thank you so much! You're such a life-saver!" You profusely thanked him for his help.

"It's okay! You don't have to thank me that much. When I was new here, I always got late for my classes because I didn't know where they were. But thankfully, my best pal helped me." He smiled at you.

"Mmph," You nodded in response. You blushed a little since you felt embarrassed for thanking him too much.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around before." He commented.

"Uh-yeah. It's my first day here, hehe." You scratched your cheek.

"Oh! Where are my manners? I'm so sorry!" He apologized profusely. "I didn't introduce myself. My name is Felix, and this is my 3rd year here."

You start to become nervous because this is a junior in college whom you're talking to. Do you have to show more respect?

"Oh wow! Well, my name is (Y/N)."

"(Y/N), nice to meet you. May I say you have a great name!" He chuckled a bit, which made you blush.

"Huh??!? Oh- thank you!" You quickly said.

"If you want, I can walk you to your classroom. What time does it start?" He asked.

It was 10:14...Shit

"My class is about to start in a minute!" You panicked.

"It's okay! I know a shortcut!" He walks up to one of the exit doors from the building and opens it for you. You two quickly went inside, and thankfully you made it just in time for attendance. This class went on until 11:45. The professor finally dismissed the class. You were leaving and walked into the large hallway.

"Oh hey (Y/N)!"

"Oh gosh!" You jumped, only to see that it was Felix. "Oh, it's you! You scared me."

"Oh, I'm sorry for that.." he frowned.

"It's okay. Anyways, what are you doing here? Were you waiting for me?"

"I was waiting for my next class," Felix responded.

"And when does that one start?" You peeked in curiosity.

"At 12:30."

"Oh wow, that's kinda long." You said as a moment of silence pursued. You didn't know what else to say, so you looked out at the main entrance of the building. "I'm gonna buy breakfast since I was in a rush this morning."