To get the piece of paper where the wifi password is written, they change the WiFi everyday so they gave it through the paper.

Sipping from your cup of coffee you lean your back to your seat and close your eyes as the taste of the coffee dance into your mouth.

The second reason why you always went here is their coffe and their strawberry cheesecake, it just taste heaven its so delicious and so tasty that you can't help but to get addicted.

"Here is the password ma'am" the waiter said sliding the piece of paper to the table,
You open your eyes and smile at him, putting down your coffee, you grab the paper and type the password to your laptop, then you start to work on your project while eating and sipping from your coffee.

You felt a presence of a person sat on the vacant seat in front of you, but because your too busy typing something on your laptop and your sure that it's ryujin so you just ignored it.

"can i seat here?" the person ask you like she was kind of a dumb, she ask you after she sat in front of you, how stupid.

"Your already seating there right so you don't need my permission" you said slightly annoyed.

A soft chuckle came from her lips, you'd admit it sounds kinda sexy but you don't give a damn.

"I'm sorry about that i hope I'm not disturbing you or something" rolling your eyes you stop your fingers from typing as your eyes travelled from the laptop to hers.

Your eyes widen and your mouth agape while looking at the girl in front of you, suddenly you felt like your body was frozen.

Daymmmm are you hallucinating or something? Does the coffee had drugs and your suddenly high???

Is it really son chaeyoung seating across from you?? Is she really here in front of you?

You brush your eyes and blink a few Times making sure if you're imagining or not, and after a few times well...she's still seated right in front of you, she's not vanishing isn't that mean she's really here?

"stop are you trying to erase your eyes or something?"

"son chaeyoung?" you only answered to her.

She laugh while nodding her head
"Your cute" she said making your face flustered, she's more cuter than you she's the definition of the word CUTE so what does she mean? Is she blind now?

"Hi I'm son chaeyoung" she said handing her hand over to you, "you are?"

You wipe your hands to your dress before yoi your accept her hand, "Y/n, l/n y/n" her hands are so soft, probably softer than yours well your hand are hard.

"Nice to meet you y/n-ssi"

"nice too meet you too chaeyoung-ssi"

"nah just call me chaeyoung, y/n-ssi"

You nod shyly "Just call me y/n too"

She smile showing her beautiful and legend dimples, "I always saw you seating here your always on your book or laptop, your always busy with doing stuffs, you must be the top one in your class"

Your face becomes more red because of what she said, son chaeyoung notice your existence in these beautiful world,

"Ahm not really i.. I just feel motivated when i do my works here"

" hmm I see" she look up to the waiter who places down her 9 ice Americano, "Thank you" she looks at you and smile again, "it's nice to talk with you, i have to go my members are waiting for these" she said lifting up the ice coffee on her hand.

She turn her heel and was about to leave but she stop again and face you. " can i borrow your pen and paper for a sec?"

You blink and nod your head, you quickly grabbed your pen and a new piece of paper and handed it to her, she placed down the ice coffee and wrote something on the paper before she gave it back to you.

"thank you y/n see you around" she said and leave, you stare at her back watching her to leave and entered back to the building.

You sighs and smile widely, did you just meet and talk with son chaeyoung???

You squealed quietly and look down to your hands where the pen and paper chaeyoung used, hugging the pen close to your heart, from this day, this pen will be your greatest treasure because son chaeyoung touched and used them.

Your eyes travelled to the paper she used,
Your brows furrowed as you saw something written on it, what did she wrote? Is it for you? Or shall. Forgot to take them with her ?

You put down the pen and fix the  slightly crumbled paper, your eyes widen again seeing a number written on it with a smile face and a word that said.

' Here's my number, call me cutie I'm waiting for your message' - 손채영 ♥

You can't help but to squealed your heart out!!! Finally your prayers have been heard!! Chaeyoung just gave her number.

And without a due, you grab your phone
And start to put her number and type a message for chaeyoung.

You'll make sure that this will be the start of you and chaeyoung's love story.

************

It took so much time writing this but when I saw some clips of chaeyoung's solo stage AHHHHH I JUST KNEW I HAD TO WRITE THESE!! her song for her guitar, how to be that guitar please 😭😭😭

Anyways not proofread not edited, I'm sorry I'm actually not reading my stories as soon as i write them so I'm not sure about typos but I'll try its just that it's cringe.