"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" you jolted from your seat, holding your beating chest, you glared at your best friend, if she's not your best friend  and its not illegal to kill a person you will definitely kill her.

You were on the good part where you and chaeyoung will kiss!!! How could she just ruin and interrupt like that!!! ARGHHHH.

"f*ck you shin ryujin!!" She laugh and put her hands up in the air, "oh no y/n I'm taken"

You roll your eyes and frown at her
Well your good for nothing friend are dating the famous cheer leader hwang yeji the most beautiful girl on your batch.

Now you're sure that she used witchcraft for yeji to like and date her, because no one will ever date her ESPECIALLY YOU.

"Hahahaha I'm sorry" she laugh seeing your sour face, " your day dreaming again, and not listening i was talking to you!!" she reason out.

"I don't care about what you said okay? For all i care its all about your dream date with yeji!!!" you fired still rolling your eyes at her, "i hope she'll realised how stupid you are and dump you"

Holding her chest she laugh and roll her eyes "Ouch that's too much!! If that happens I'll skin you alive"

You ignored her and grab your things, you walk passed to her and went out of the classroom, your so busy with your thoughts that you didn't even notice the class has already ended.

Sometimes you can really lost in your thoughts, leaving the reality well you wish everything you imagined could turn into reality.

Like son chaeyoung being your wife
And being yours, she has been your idol ever since you saw her and her group performed that little cub who makes your day even better by just seeing her face on to the wall of your room.

She doesn't know you, but you know her
She doesn't think of you, but you think of her every second of every minute of every hour on everyday of every week on every month of every year.

"Wait for me!!" she shouted shamelessly, you shake your head out of embarrassment as everyone at the hallway stare at her, you continued to walk but this time it was faster than it was a while ago.

Why is she your best friend again? Ghhhhaadddd,

You went out of the university and walk your way to your favourite cafe on the corner of the street, it's near to your university and across that cafe was the building of JYP entertainment, its the entertainment of twice where chaeyoung was part of.

"Welcome back ma'am" the cashier greeted you as soon as you went to order, you ask for a cup of hot coffee and a two slice of strawberry cheese cake then you go and payed for it and walk towards your usual seat.

It was the chair near the big glass window of the cafe where you could see the jyp building.

That spot is the second reason why you always comes here, because you could see the twice member entering or leaving the building often, and theres a chance that you also saw chaeyoung.

Your happy to see her even from a far, that's your daily routine after class or not as long as you have free time, you'll surely goes here to wait for twice to arrive or leave, although most of the time your failed.

Taking your laptop out of your bag, you took out your pen and notebook, you have to make a project for a major class and you'll do it here.

A moment later your order came, the waiter place the hot coffee in front of you and a two slice of strawberry cheese cake.

"Thank you" you thank him " Can i get the WiFi password?" you ask him.

The waiter smile and nod, "I'll get it for you please wait for a moment" he said leaving you.