Witch Bitch Juju

She had tried everything. Every single lucid dream technique she researched and still nothing! El didn't understand how it wasn't working. She'd technically lucid dream when talking with Tessa, but it seems Mikael, if it was even the real him, thought about everything before he started haunting the doppelganger from another world and it was starting to piss her off.

At this point, the dark circle under her eyes had become a permanent residence on the witch's face. "I might as well try melatonin gummies." She mumbled as she looked in the mirror. "At least that way I'd get at least some sleep."

"Why don't you just do a sleep spell on yourself?" Jenna walked in the teen's room.

Having seen her aunt walk in through the mirror, she didn't jump from her sudden appearance. "I don't trust it."

"You don't trust it? How can you not trust it?" The strawberry blonde sat down on the edge of El's bed.

Sighing, El walked over to where Jenna was sitting and took a seat next to her. "I'm exhausted. Which means I'm running low on witch Juju and if I ignore that, who knows what would happen to me. So magic's a no-go."

"Maybe..." Jenna looked uncertain. "Maybe I should set you up with a therapist." When El scoffed, she tried explaining herself. "I mean, you're having nightmares and having trouble sleeping and I think it'll help."

"Therapy isn't going to fix this, Jenna." She told her. "This isn't something that can be shared, I mean, I'm being haunted by a thousand year old vampire that I killed. I took a stake to his heart and watched him burn." The witch fiddled with the necklace that was around her neck at the reminder of the white oak.

Her aunt stood up and began pacing. "Well El, I'm not seeing any other options here."

She sucked in a breath and clicked her tongue at the thought that popped in her head. "There is one. I need to talk to another witch."

"But there is no other witch in Mystic Falls-" Jenna stopped talking once she saw the look on her niece's face. "There's another witch in Mystic Falls?"

"...yeah." El looked up at the ceiling before her eyes landed on her aunt once more. "But she's very...judgy and once I got my powers, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to have a conversation with her."

"Well, who is it?"

"Sheila Bennett."

—-------

Putting off with speaking to the Bennett witch till later that day, the doppelganger headed to school. As she walked into the building she could see Caroline bossing her cheerleaders around about the car wash. "The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones who could pull off the bikini. I want, in your face, sexy. I mean, it's a fundraiser, for god's sake."

"Hey." Bonnie said as she took a spot next to Elena.

El looked down at her friend. "Hey."

Bonnie took in her appearance, noticing how tired she looked. "You okay, you look tired?"

Already knowing what she looked like, the witch waved off her concerns. "It's just been a long couple of days, don't worry about it."

"I believe it." Bonnie nodded before changing the topic. "Hey, what's up with you and Caroline?"

"Why? Did she say something?" El questioned as she snuck a peak at Care at the lockers.

"No, but you've been calling her 'Princess', and I know she acts like one sometimes, but it's a little weird."

"Weird?" Elena wanted to ask what she meant by that, but was interrupted by a certain vampire wanting to talk.

"Hey." Stefan said, taking a place next to the girls.