II

:::::::
welcome to II

Light could cease to exist. There the universe would resight at your beauty, which would find a way to fight to once again be bright.

I never seen the sun in my dreams leading me to dream about you whenever a light hits me in the eye.

Even if you pick the sun I'll still be happy due to me getting hit by your rays.

She's a work of art, a masterpiece, a beauty that's beyond belief. She is the embodiment of the zodiac signs. A celestial being that forever shines.

Your love is a symphony, a beautiful melody that plays endlessly. I am forever enchanted by your grace, and in your arms, I find my place.

"It's beautiful" she said, while staring at the rose. "Yes it is" I said, while staring at her.

Your words may be as sharp as a sword, but it'll never make my heart bleed, as my love for you is stronger than a diamond.

If I became a planet, be my moon, as I would not think of a world without you by my side.

For I shall only cry and never shall you. For I only have cried in joy for the beauty god has put in front of my eyes.

I prefer having my bones broken one by one than seeing your tears falling on the ground. As my body may be repaired but your heart never again.

If the everlasting void were to consume everything, your beauty alone would beat back the cold darkness of it.

Should every fire extinguish itself, your beauty will ignite the everlasting flames of my love for you.